northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
January 2013 mid-long range disco thread

Midlo Snow Maker

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the cold shot, comes with that wave that has been modeled for a few runs around the d10, after that its any mans guess and at the end even though we have a OV/NE track the pattern behind it is decent. Not to mention those soundings ain't bad at all, DCA?

It is silver spring..the 84 hr and 90hr sounding are frozen...either sleet or snow

You're right, would be a random daytime snowstorm underway, wow according to that. I mean probably unlikely, but we'd all be going nuts for sure. 

I think for the usual spots a real thump...looks wintry mixy for me...I am not taking it too literally but this is not some anemic easterly winder...so i am certainly going to pay attention...It is mid January...sh-it like this can happen...someone can get a couple/few quick inches from a random event

I think for the usual spots a real thump...looks wintry mixy for me...I am not taking it too literally but this is not some anemic easterly winder...so i am certainly going to pay attention...It is mid January...sh-it like this can happen...someone can get a couple/few quick inches from a random event

Prep the sandbags?

Yes, its definitely easier for us in our peak climo so it bears watching. You'd even get thumped, but BWI over to Kenny look good via this run in particular. It is pretty QPF loaded relatively speaking, so not a sleeper by any means. 

Except this doesn't look like a very quick event

Archived