CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
12/30 Coastal - Snowing Our Way Into NYE

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I get several inches tomorrow night (which I agree is quite possible), I'll approach it differently. For now though, most things have broken badly save for the wonderful 11/7 event and the birthday surprisingly robust 12/1. So we'll see. I'm not sure what to make of tomorrow but I acknowledge at least the antecedent is not awful vs most situations lately. So several inches quite possible and then we'll see. But it's been a rough road with a sloppy 2 inches 10/30/11 and not much since.

It has been a brutal period...Save for some miracle tonight, I have to say this year is actually worse then last year. At least last year we knew we were fooked way in advance.

It feels like we are still paying the dues for some awesome winters in the recent past.

I think two things could happen here. The shortwave sparking the low comes in tight and stronger and not just shear Vorticity. The other thing is that we may be able to infuse some energy to the backside of the trough from the ULl north of the border in srn Canada. That will care out a deeper trough too.

I think based on the past 22 months it's you who need to do the spreading....lol.

True all things considered we managed to do okay last winter/previous winter. But...I'm due now. Honestly though I'm not going to be here, the inlaws will...so it wouldn't bug me if that one trended NW. I like where it is now, I think Boston south gets at least something.

Archived