joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/30 Coastal - Snowing Our Way Into NYE

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the euro holds tonight I'd say we are in good shape. I feel like the bowling alley for this storm has the left gutter off ack this time. Could miss but shouldn't be a cutter. In a normal winter with bm tracks we see the gfs/GGEM often start surpressed southeast.

I kind of like where sne sits on this one for now. Even the south coast

consistent Miller A somewhere between canal and just outside BM

for EMass interests, I'm still more worried about this becoming a hugger than ots

0z Euro 12/25

0z GFS 12/25

The Euro map you posted is for the 12/27-28 storm...not the 12/30 storm. Its a 96 hour prog. It also looks like last night's run. 96 hours wouldn't be 00z on the 28th anymore.

I like this storm a lot still. Like I keep saying I like that the bowling lane has moved east for this one about 100 miles. It could still tickle the cape but it shouldn't travel through NNJ to do it. Good for all of you guys, debatable to final track on the cape.

h5 supports an off shore track..aka BM or slightly SE I think. Should be decent for SOMETHING near the coast. For this one, I'll be in Middleboro,Ma visiting my MET buddy who is interning with Pete Bouchard this upcoming summer and has previously interned with Matt Noyes and Kevin L at Fox25.

Any snow, and we will be ultimate weenies.

Not really feeling it for this one, Its been modeled pretty well BM east, Lot of time left but last few model runs have been scrapers here

Be nice for SNE to get a full turn too on one. That's what I'm hoping for on the 30th. It's awesome because I'm not sure I'll be up north for the 28th, but I will be for sure on the 30th as the inlaws are here. So I may miss 1 storm south, 1 storm north. Mike Seidel of snowstorms.

Look at what we have. Gfs decent hit. GEFS bigger hit. Cmc whiff but they hav eme practically all frozen for 12/27 so consider the bias...lol.

I am liking this. At the very least it seals snow over for 100% of New England.

I'll tell you what....if this one end up giving me like 3", then washes away...and I get swpied by the next one, I may plant myself under the NYE ball when it falls.

I have had about enough of 2012.

Saki lanes... there's a strike in here somewhere

Great consistency 5 days out. As someone here said, these unsubtle Miller A's seem easier for models.

H5 does support a more progressive track as depicted now, but I still prefer these OTS solutions this far out for eastern MA... this thing is amped and wouldn't be shocked to see a more tilted trough and closer to coast track.

Archived