12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait and see my friend. I don't think anybody said torch with Jerry walking the dog in a thong...but it's not a favorable pattern for us. Gonna punt the first week and part of the second into your fanny.

It doesn't mean an the interior can't get a sneaky event either...just not favorable and not worth gettinf excited about.

Even I can throw up at that image....lol.

Most people who ask about the Euro are looking for QPF information which the free sites do not have....wunderground has it but its about 20 minutes delayed. Also the Euro ensembles beyond 240 hours are not available publically.

Does wunderground show qpf accurately? I know their snow algorithms are a bit...um...weenieish.

How exactly is that painful? It's April, shouldn't we embrace the warmth?

yeah, i'm actually with you on that ... from about Feb 15th onward, i really start going, 'huh', on that date, and end up around Apr 15 going, 'f this!'

But the majority voice here don't really get their heads around warm climo weather types/events so i'm just speaking to both the consensus, but also, the general unrelenting theme of above normal weather.

it actually brings up a good question, humor aside. this hasn't been a NE plague - it's been a U.S. one. in fact, the 30 year trend all over the planet is sloped upward for that matter. since the 30-year is what it is, it does force one to wonder if the shear odds of having an above normal month is greater now than a below normal month, in general.

yeah, i'm actually with you on that ... from about Feb 15th onward, i really start going, 'huh', on that date, and end up around Apr 15 going, 'f this!'

But the majority voice here don't really get their heads around warm climo weather types/events so i'm just speaking to both the consensus, but also, the general unrelenting theme of above normal weather.

it actually brings up a good question, humor aside. this hasn't been a NE plague - it's been a U.S. one. in fact, the 30 year trend all over the planet is sloped upward for that matter. since the 30-year is what it is, it does force one to wonder if the shear odds of having an above normal month is greater now than a below normal month, in general.

I'm going huh on this sentence.

Archived