joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not allowed until met winter ends.

Once we transition towards a much for favorable and producing winter pattern than they'll be no need too, however, if the unfortunate happens and we're well into January and things look like garbage...I'll be slapping up the May 1st countdown thread.

Once we transition towards a much for favorable and producing winter pattern than they'll be no need too, however, if the unfortunate happens and we're well into January and things look like garbage...I'll be slapping up the May 1st countdown thread.

Why don't you do a writeup on a tornado or something lol

Whats up weatherwiz, I haven't been on since back in January 2011 until recently, I was the one that went into the military before the January 11th 2011 storm struck. I left on the 10th and the storm hit the 12th I believe or late 11th. We were discussing it a lot. Anyways I just wanted to say hello again and look forward to a great winter.

By the way, anyone else seeing the potential for a frontal wave developing as the front comes eastward and off the coast? Sometime on the 5-6th.

Why don't you do a writeup on a tornado or something lol

:lol:

Whats up weatherwiz, I haven't been on since back in January 2011 until recently, I was the one that went into the military before the January 11th 2011 storm struck. I left on the 10th and the storm hit the 12th I believe or late 11th. We were discussing it a lot. Anyways I just wanted to say hello again and look forward to a great winter.

By the way, anyone else seeing the potential for a frontal wave developing as the front comes eastward and off the coast? Sometime on the 5-6th.

Hey, how's it going? I remember that conversation.

He should have been with me at the conference when a met I know told me about the story how they almost got trapped by the Joplin tornado. He worKs for silver lining tours...it was pretty insane.

You should have told me...I would have came over.

Hey are you the guy who went to like Texas or something. You were always talking about anafrontals right? Welcome back...

Hey guys, first post here. I'm a native Houstonian and I really love snow. I'm attending school in Boston and was really looking foward to some snowy weather. Needless to say, I was severely dissapointed last year, and with this last even being a complete bust for BOS (while being a jackpot everywhere else), I am really hoping for some more snowy weather.

Figure I'd post this here, since we are looking at a pretty boring pattern coming up. Will winter ever come back to Boston?

2 day mild up and then song fropa with swfe next week?

Lots of worry over nothing for December it seems

Yeah I don't get the worst pattern ever lines albeit tongue in cheek. The next 15 days will be better thn all of last winter for many. Strong cold to usher in met winter, probable snow chances for some, probable time on the good side of the gradient, and extreme cold residing in Canada with kinks in the flow bringing it close enough to possibly give us snow at times. Mid month on looks very cold.

Yeah I don't get the worst pattern ever lines albeit tongue in cheek. The next 15 days will be better thn all of last winter for many. Strong cold to usher in met winter, probable snow chances for some, probable time on the good side of the gradient, and extreme cold residing in Canada with kinks in the flow bringing it close enough to possibly give us snow at times. Mid month on looks very cold.

I see Ryan being so so over dramatic calling the pattern warm and ugly..and other weenies saying nothing for 15 days. I mean what are they looking at? Looks back and forth with alternating mild up and then below normal cold shots with a wintry event or 2 snuck in there..and then after the 10th full winter

I see Ryan being so so over dramatic calling the pattern warm and ugly..and other weenies saying nothing for 15 days. I mean what are they looking at? Looks back and forth with alternating mild up and then below normal cold shots with a wintry event or 2 snuck in there..and then after the 10th full winter

hoping the weekends are mild at least.. if we are going to torch a few days lets make it favorable.

Archived