Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want some perspective, go look at the F6 data for December 2011...I just did it this minute. Just absolutely horrifying. 9 days over 50F at ORH with only 4 highs below freezing the entire month, and only 5 days below average the entire month...and of course the worst part....0.3" of snow.

:weenie:

Wait and see my friend. I don't think anybody said torch with Jerry walking the dog in a thong...but it's not a favorable pattern for us. Gonna punt the first week and part of the second into your fanny.

It doesn't mean an the interior can't get a sneaky event either...just not favorable and not worth gettinf excited about.

Wait and see my friend. I don't think anybody said torch with Jerry walking the dog in a thong...but it's not a favorable pattern for us. Gonna punt the first week and part of the second into your fanny.

It doesn't mean an the interior can't get a sneaky event either...just not favorable and not worth gettinf excited about.

Fanny says do not enter. No thanks .. Exit only. Cold breeds cold

If you want some perspective, go look at the F6 data for December 2011...I just did it this minute. Just absolutely horrifying. 9 days over 50F at ORH with only 4 highs below freezing the entire month, and only 5 days below average the entire month...and of course the worst part....0.3" of snow.

You got me curious ... I was just looking at some other notable bb pumps suffered through those months; here's a particularly painful raping:

April 16, ORH MAX/MIN

88 57

wow, April 16, 1,000 feet high.

Lot of people don't realize this, but the plymouth weather EURO comes out like 5-10 mins later than the premium euro some users get on here....

http://vortex.plymouth.edu/grb-comp.html

Under Model switch to ECMWF...It starts coming out in 24 hrs increments with SLP, 850 temps, 500mb vort, 500 sea level heights,

It usually initializes around 1:00pm, each 24hrs update takes about 5-8 mins,

At around 2pm sharp www.ecmwf.int free version EURO also updates out to 240 hrs.

It always boggles my mind that people who generally know how to read models are still asking people about how the EURO looks while it is out publicly on plymouth. Just a FYI for anyone who didn't know.

Lot of people don't realize this, but the plymouth weather EURO comes out like 5-10 mins later than the premium euro some users get on here....

http://vortex.plymou...u/grb-comp.html

Under Model switch to ECMWF...It starts coming out in 24 hrs increments with SLP, 850 temps, 500mb vort, 500 sea level heights,

It usually initializes around 1:00pm, each 24hrs update takes about 5-8 mins,

At around 2pm sharp www.ecmwf.int free version EURO also updates out to 240 hrs.

It always boggles my mind that people who generally know how to read models are still asking people about how the EURO looks while it is out publicly on plymouth. Just a FYI for anyone who didn't know.

Most people who ask about the Euro are looking for QPF information which the free sites do not have....wunderground has it but its about 20 minutes delayed. Also the Euro ensembles beyond 240 hours are not available publically.

Most people who ask about the Euro are looking for QPF information which the free sites do not have....wunderground has it but its about 20 minutes delayed. Also the Euro ensembles beyond 240 hours are not available publically.

ha, they shouldn't be available to anyone actually

Archived