Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno man.. Some folks on here as we know lived thru the one in 08 and also the monster one in 98. Just something I'd like to have happen IMBY..The snowstorm last year was awesome..This time maybe we can do it with ice. I know it's odd..and i don't wish harm to anyone or anything..but i just want one.. if that makes sense lol

After the gigantic NW CT/WMA ice storm of Nov. 2001 or 2002 or whatever I will always be amazed by them. That storm was the most crippling of any I have ever seen in my life. Way worse than Octobomb, way worse than Irene/Sandy (at least for that part of the state). Although I was young I'll never forget that. There was like 1.5" of ice in some spots...even heard reports of 2"

I'm a little concerned about the EPO status. I'd much rather an EPO vs a tenuous NAO as shown on the euro ensembles.

1993-94 rocked. Positive NAO but wonderful EPO I think.

The EPO takes a hit, but at the end of the euro ensembles it does rebuild slightly. I want to see that continue, we know what the other result can be.

Still awaiting the blessed event? Wens the actual due date?

Supposed to be the 14th, but the Doc said at any moment. Completed all projects, just basically waiting.

Our hospital is the BI, but her appointments have been at an office building on Brookline ave...right by the Brookline village T-station. Stone's throw from you.

Supposed to be the 14th, but the Doc said at any moment. Completed all projects, just basically waiting.

Our hospital is the BI, but her appointments have been at an office building on Brookline ave...right by the Brookline village T-station. Stone's throw from you.

Some times the first one takes its time before He/She wants to enter this world

I walk through that area in the way to/from work daily. Lots of ladies in advanced stages of pregnancy emerge from the building.

I'm more about the first wave but maybe I'm wrong, especially given the 12z GFS solution. I was thinking 12/5-6 wave becomes 50-50 and the weekend system would trend cooler / further south to give New England a winter storm. GFS waits to bring this out unlike the ECMWF.

Either way, this is the brief -NAO signal that was showing up Dec 5-10 last month due to a 1. cyclonic wave breaker (dec 5-6); 2. AAM / IO forcing; 3. wave 2 stratosphere. I think the NAO blocking at worst is a thumb ridge and nothing outrageous or west based.

Archived