Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

Well happy bday jerry, met u once at gtg, what a wonderful day of weather

Thank you! Yes I remember at the tail end of one at Funky Murphy's. Hope to meet again some time at one of the future ones. Cold holding tonight. Cold low levels almost always overperform here. It is frustrating in spring but very nice in winter.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that is so out of character for him. lol.

Your late arrival on here this morning had me thinking little Nor Lun Nogueira was born last night.

I spell your last name differently every time.

LOL, I had a late night last night.

It's not easy to spell so don't sweat it. I've had everything from Nigeria to Noreaga, to Nogueria which sounds like a friggin disease lol.

Not sure if we'll be able to cash in here but I do think things look great for ski country in NNE.

I envision 2 wintry threats. Could be a SN to RA kinda deal or if we thread the needle a legit snowstorm (though given the fast flow probably more of a SWFE heavy thumping).

I think this whole pattern in general could be good for them. Unless somehow this pattern gets way suppressed, but I don't see how they miss out on snow.

I think this whole pattern in general could be good for them. Unless somehow this pattern gets way suppressed, but I don't see how they miss out on snow.

Put the scarf and hoses away after Wednesday?

I'm all done speculating after melting down in early November and then having a good wintery month transpire, lol. Just let it ride at this point.

Archived