12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I was wrong about the high. After receding for nearly 2 hours from 43 a push of warm air out ahead of the precip spiked it up to 46.3 and still going. Low level cold air on the ropes and about to be knocked out for a couple days.

Yeah...similar here... initial temp drop then it has climbed to 46.7...

At least there is no snow to melt (anymore).

OT, but our giant, 8' tall inflatable penguin has bitten it. It only lived 1 day. Back to Big Lots it shall go.

Harv may retire. He's about my age and probably has some opportunities for change. Burbank never quite caught on although he's good (notwithstanding the catcalls in the south end bar ahead of the 3/1/09 event)....lol.

I always liked Barry, 4/1/97 was an epic newscast, Harv as Tip likes to call him shined on Jan 78 when everyone one else had a miss or rain. (the forgotten blizzard)

I always liked Barry, 4/1/97 was an epic newscast, Harv as Tip likes to call him shined on Jan 78 when everyone one else had a miss or rain. (the forgotten blizzard)

Burbank got screwed over by inferior talent more times than I can count as BZ elected to hire boobs or bozos multiple times in the prime time slot. He'll retire soon he's older than he looks. Terrific asset to the Boston market like Harv.

Archived