Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Looking towards the beginning of December

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Curious IP trace...it is a weird first post. We'll find out if he is actually overseas or not, lol. We like overseas people posting here, but definitely do not like trolls posing as them. So hopefully that's not what this handle is.

I think perhaps he's looking for a kite forum where they post about kites and strings

I am new to this forum. How do you guys measure snow? I saw a picture from CTBlizz with supposed 3.5" the other day, and it looked like 2" at best. This picture looks similar to what I just saw in South Boston, and that's no where close to an inch. I am from Europe, we measure in cm, but regardless, even with large storms, numbers always seem vastly exaggerated here.

Great 1st post! You always measure on a snow board the add 20% to it, Its the ski area rule of thumb for bumping up the totals

Someone living in Nj hundreds of miles away from SNE spending all of his time in that region of the country stalking certain people. Is it lust, is it desire? I'm not sure but I do find it awfully creepy.

sounds like you're a little disappointed about getting a coating

Archived