12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Stuffing and Snow - Late November Banter and Obs

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his office is dangerously close to the gondola. Probably a 15 second walk of doom from door to jumping off the maintenance platform for poor PF

Zip lining down the cable with a scarf...

00z GFS tonight:

Powderfreak swinging from the lift cable in raging SE winds...Kevin laying out in a hammock.

I am all prepared and actually think that is a viable option....I feel like cutters in early December tend to happen often and then lead into better patterns down the road. It is definitely a "threat" to snow surfaces, haha, but I won't hang myself until it's still throwing cutters in January.

Unlike the Mayor of Fantasy Land, I am not expecting everything to fall as snow after the 25th ;)

Another pumpkin disaster. Chipmunks or.squirrels did a number on them this year. Never had that happen before.

We got two pumpkins this year. One that we carved one that was left intact. The latter is doing fine--no animals nibbling. The carved one completed imploded within about 2 days of Halloween. It's remnants (a 1' layer of ooze) are slowly dissipating on the front slab.

We have had pumpkins nibbled at before, but something chewed out a 4" diameter hole in a big 14" pumpkin yesterday and kicked seeds etc all over or steps. They did similar to 3 other pumpkins earlier, and I have seen that with neighbors, too.

No acorns this year...

That's no chipmunk, Dave. You have the legendary giant-pumpkin-eating-super-rodent rumored to habitate northwern Worcester county.

I knew yesterday when the Nogaps was so far west we were probably screwed next week. Oh well. A bitter cold shot with snow squalls is on the way this weekend and then more snow chances after mid week in a well below normal pattern from the 25th on. We'll take it

laugh.png But you said we could not get a cutter in this pattern

Archived