Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Stuffing and Snow - Late November Banter and Obs

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the KFS has definitely seen a upgrade this year over last, not sure if the increased accuracy will continue but the KFS doesn't shy away from the bigger storms and play it politically correct, the KFS doesn't over emphasize climo like some regional offices seem to lean on in fall storms, i actually look forward to the future runs of the kfs. and i have confidence that it will continue to improve with time

On the snowfall topic earlier...I'm wondering who got percentage wise the worst season. BUF got 36.7", our 3rd lowest total and the lowest total since the station moved from downtown to the airport, which gets about 20" more snow. Perrysburg, NY actually had 131" since they got saved by a couple LES storms later in the season. This is higher than any of the stations east of Lake Ontario, too. A rare feat for Lake Erie.

Your right scott, I am doing my best right now to kick it off, It looks like a boring stretch coming up, And golf season just ended boo

We can use boring for awhile. Still lots of people trying to get their lives sorted out post storms. I'd really like this wind to go away. You guys are having light 5-10 mph inland, it's blowing 20-30 again here all day on the coast. So sick of it. FALMOUTH CLOUDY 43 32 65 NE16G29 30.43F

We can use boring for awhile. Still lots of people trying to get their lives sorted out post storms. I'd really like this wind to go away. You guys are having light 5-10 mph inland, it's blowing 20-30 again here all day on the coast. So sick of it. FALMOUTH CLOUDY 43 32 65 NE16G29 30.43F

Big tides the next few days, wind will die overnight.

Due to a trip to Philadelphia and all day meeting yesterday, I have not been able to look at any models (or read anything here) since the 18z gfs from Tuesday. Glad I've missed them all. I expected OTS so not suprised there. But storm aside these are looking a little--how should we say........yuck.

Archived