northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

57/57, -rn, about 1" in the bucket since Sunday evening. In other news, it is quite obvious that trumped up charges were leveled against a member of the SNE family resulting in bannishment for our friend. The failure of the administration to confirm that an address, phone number, social security number, name or any other piece of personal information was divulged speaks volumes. In reality only the most opaque reference was made to the general area in which another poster lives. Information that was no more detailed than that contained in many of our sigs. I have great empathy for Cheetah. I have also been the target for such scurrilous attacks. While some folks like my good friend HubbDave would prefer that I just quietly accept this injustice I can not. History shows that silence in the face of tyranny is not an option. I again call on the administration to restore my full posting privileges. Their inability to produce even one post that in any way breaks the stated rules of conduct here at Amwx is a self-indictment. I have broken no rules, I have been an active contributor here finacially and otherwise. The petty politics have no place in a forum that should cultivate the free exchange of thoughts and ideas. We should really have a member advisory panel that can settle disputes like this and police the police.

I could care less about board politics...

What I care about is making the next few months pass as quickly as possibly... we need to get back to another snowy winter. Last winter sucked, but when you average 317" of snow (last 15 seasons), its bound to snow at some point, even in the worst of winter's like last year.

I am looking back through pictures of last year's 8-day dump... the only real period of winter we had all season. It felt like normal Green Mountain winter for once.

5 feet in 8 days... a classic northern Greens storm cycle.

IMG_2752_edited-1.jpg

Where the cars pull in for a day of skiing, and are buried again by lunch.

IMG_2770_edited-1.jpg

Winter Storm Warning snowfall just continues for days on end... god I hope we have a good winter next winter, with regular storm cycles like this. Snow from synoptic events... then once the storms pass and snow shuts off everywhere else, it just continues to dump on NW flow. Gives you that perfect layering of dense synoptic snow on the bottom, followed by fluffy frosting.

IMG_2758_edited-1.jpg

Another day living on The Mountain Road, Stowe, Vermont during the worst winter in over 20 years.

IMG_2801_edited-1.jpg

57/57, -rn, about 1" in the bucket since Sunday evening. In other news, it is quite obvious that trumped up charges were leveled against a member of the SNE family resulting in bannishment for our friend. The failure of the administration to confirm that an address, phone number, social security number, name or any other piece of personal information was divulged speaks volumes. In reality only the most opaque reference was made to the general area in which another poster lives. Information that was no more detailed than that contained in many of our sigs. I have great empathy for Cheetah. I have also been the target for such scurrilous attacks. While some folks like my good friend HubbDave would prefer that I just quietly accept this injustice I can not. History shows that silence in the face of tyranny is not an option. I again call on the administration to restore my full posting privileges. Their inability to produce even one post that in any way breaks the stated rules of conduct here at Amwx is a self-indictment. I have broken no rules, I have been an active contributor here finacially and otherwise. The petty politics have no place in a forum that should cultivate the free exchange of thoughts and ideas. We should really have a member advisory panel that can settle disputes like this and police the police.

:lmao:

Archived