amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i find no comfort in miserable weather, none at all.

Well, it's a nice respite from the overall warm and dryish conditions we've had. At least here anyway, the botanical world seems to be appreciating it and from an anthropocentric perspective, it's been nice to see the water supplies recharged some.

??

The demographics and style of banter has changed. For me, I no longer have much time as my work weeks are long and intense and weekends, while I do post, it is catchup time on family and other personal business. That and the fact that my by has had minimal snow over the past 15 months....

The demographics and style of banter has changed. For me, I no longer have much time as my work weeks are long and intense and weekends, while I do post, it is catchup time on family and other personal business. That and the fact that my by has had minimal snow over the past 15 months....

IMO anyways, it seems like typical torch nonsense talk that we saw last Spring. The same posts are being displayed now, like last year. Other than the no snow issue...it doesn't seem like too much changed..other than increased weenie torch nonsense.

This winter changed the dynamics of the board, while Pete in West Chesterfield, and Pow Pow freak on the Canadian border had amazing winters, it was downright depressing for everyone else, different copes for different folks

Did you enjoy the 70s and sun yesterday? Man I am jealous looks like more 70s coming your way Tim

Yeah tale of two days....t-storm in morning...then sun in afternoon...today is junk...rain knocking on the door and crisp wind from water...friday looks nice

IMO anyways, it seems like typical torch nonsense talk that we saw last Spring. The same posts are being displayed now, like last year. Other than the no snow issue...it doesn't seem like too much changed..other than increased weenie torch nonsense.

For me, the silly locker room humor gets old quickly. I realize I'm probably in the minority and that's my own sensibilities so it is what it is. Endless innuendo albeit mostly innocent loses its humorous appeal quickly.

For me, the silly locker room humor gets old quickly. I realize I'm probably in the minority and that's my own sensibilities so it is what it is. Endless innuendo albeit mostly innocent loses its humorous appeal quickly.

I'm on your side Jerry. My time here has been limited as well due to work and family. I keep it up and running though, ususally in the background while at work. I just wish people would post more intellectual content rather than the useless innuendo crap and other assorted useless posts..

I'm on your side Jerry.  My time here has been limited as well due to work and family.  I keep it up and running though, ususally in the background while at work.  I just wish people would post more intellectual content rather than the useless innuendo crap and other assorted useless posts..

LOL like there is so much to talk about, when something happens call me. I have not seen much innuendo only endless banter about temps, riveting stuff.

LOL like there is so much to talk about, when something happens call me. I have not seen much innuendo only endless banter about temps, riveting stuff.

I haven't seen it either lately....just annoying temp talk.

useless innuendo crap and other assorted useless posts.

The board has def changed over the past 6 months. It's no longer what it once was. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed.

that's because the quality of the posting has diminished dramatically. the number of people who are legitimately interested in posting about the weather is down to a very select few. it used to be good discussion mixed with some good humor.

but recently it's tough to have an actual unbiased weather-related conversation going

Archived