northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you ripping bong hits again? That didn't even make sense. Please be nice to our MA guests Chris. I'm trying to win them over with a charm offensive.

He changed it to Yodaspeak, that's all :lol:

So instead of me saying "I love you" he changed it to "love you I do"

LOL, That music is reserved for storms OTS or lakes cutters. Is it already hot there? I have a friend that recently moved from here to SC and he's not digging the heat.

I remember, thats what the ;) was for. No, not really hot here at all. 70s and here for most part... so maybe there is 80s and more humidity down there. He won't see any snow down there :lol:

Hey Yoda, I just noticed your sig! Nice Messenger grab. Is Jebman still active down there? He seems like a fun guy. Anybody that loves the snow like that is alright in my book.

Jebman comes and goes... haven't seen much of him lately.

I remember, thats what the ;) was for. No, not really hot here at all. 70s and here for most part... so maybe there is 80s and more humidity down there. He won't see any snow down there :lol:

Jebman comes and goes... haven't seen much of him lately.

He's taken a position on the research faculty at a university down there. His lab here lost a huge chunk of funding and they haven't been able to replace it yet. He's hoping it's temporary. He loves snow and skiing as much as I do so it's as if he's been sent to hell. I feel bad for him. We're taking him to AK in the early Winter this year so he can get his yayas out at least for a few weeks.

You have missed out if you haven't seen Star Wars. Yeah, movies 1-3 kinda suck, but 4-6 are good

I saw the first one as a kid at the theatre when it first came out. I might have seen the one you guys are talking about, is that where Skywalker cuts open some creature and crawls inside to survive the cold? That was cool.

Pete, fishing was great today. You been out? Streams are running normal, cool today on the water.

I actually took a walk down to the river in the fog and mist earlier. Got a nice rainbow in the catch and release section. I have been golfing more than fishing. My friend got a 14lb Salmon on Laurel Lake on Saturday. Live bait .

I saw the first one as a kid at the theatre when it first came out. I might have seen the one you guys are talking about, is that where Skywalker cuts open some creature and crawls inside to survive the cold? That was cool.

I am def in for golf by 6/10 or so Pete, lets play somewhere nice like Lake of Isle and gamble a little that night, get a good foursome together, Ginxy might have some pull at Foxwoods, I used to play there when I was in the pga for free but I believe its around 200 or more to play there. Well worth it though the views are amazing, throw in a little sheeba and its a grand grand day!

You arent very good at this. At least Marge puts up a decent act. you should try something else.

Like going out and doing real life things with real people having conversations which aren't made up of pixels? I do that during 99% of my waking time. You should try it.

At least I contribute more than "lolz". Now run along, there's a cat stuck in a tree somewhere which is desperately seeking your assistance.

Like going out and doing real life things with real people having conversations which aren't made up of pixels? I do that during 99% of my waking time. You should try it.

At least I contribute more than "lolz". Now run along, there's a cat stuck in a tree somewhere which is desperately seeking your assistance.

Oh yes, you are the one who thinks I live in my parent's basement, right? That you are the one here with the life, doing "real life things", lol. Thats cute. Really cute. Ill continue to LOL when you post, because thats all your internet tough guy act deserves.

and cats in trees? Really? try reading adult books.....put the kiddie books down. Im sure youre capable.

You don't have to open the thread, Dave... I'm going to go back to just sitting and watching it. It's kind of entertaining, sorry you don't see it that way.

Occasionally, even in the banter threads, some good convos happen.

This is not one of those times. Not that Star Wars talk is riveting, but it is better than the MA-Mrg battles episode 7.

So, did you graduate?

I am def in for golf by 6/10 or so Pete, lets play somewhere nice like Lake of Isle and gamble a little that night, get a good foursome together, Ginxy might have some pull at Foxwoods, I used to play there when I was in the pga for free but I believe its around 200 or more to play there. Well worth it though the views are amazing, throw in a little sheeba and its a grand grand day!

Cool, I was wondering when you were going to respond. Cheetah has been in contact with me and he wants in as well. 200 a round, holy smokes. We'll have to talk business briefly so I can write it off. We should identify a course that's about halfway for all of us. How long a drive is it for you to get to Westfield,Ma? Cheetah and I played at The Ranch last fall and I owe him for the round so I want to return the favor. I'm in the league at my club now. I had know idea the amount of illegal gambling that goes on at my home course.Wow.

Archived