• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

Well it wasn't just one day, it was an accumulation of especially egregious stuff. We had prominent members complain...I'm talking people who never complain or send reports. Taking potshots is fine...we all do it between subforums, no big deal. And like I said previously, I gave it back and had zero problems with your boy. But then he went overboard, then the complaints and then more complaints from good people and THEN the ban hammer came. Personally I never had anything against him...I told him that in OT..he was annoying, but tolerable. And then he cowardly calls me a coward and that was it for me. I'm not going back there publicly..we can discuss via PM.

Anyway, I shouldn't have said differences, but you know what I meant.

No Tequila Barry :(

What?!!! lol I rarely ventured into the MA thread. You've got a bunch of glass jawed babies there. Forky and that dude from Maryland (I've forgotten his name) spent more time trolling in our threads then they spent in their own. Guess what? We have a sense of humor here so we just gave them the business and kept on trucking. Hey, yesterday you said Cheetah was a douche and that I played golf with him so I'm a douche. So, let's say that's true, I'm a douche. Ginx skied an afternoon with me. Does that make Ginx a douche as well? Just trying to understand how it works.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey i would be the first person to defend you against the charges of banning someone just because you don't like them. Since i'm weather sided i have no clue what takes place outside of the weather forums. As you said i know full well about someone posting personal info and cheetah should have known that also. I can not defend his actions and what you did was called for.

Thanks. I appreciate that, seriously. Especially being as though we've had mighty, mighty clashes.

i do wish Pete had not called you that. I think it was wrong...just my 2 cents.

Hopefully the two of you can mend fences...life is short

It's too bad I can't retrieve the post but Bob deleted the whole thread. If Randy had been able to read the thread perhaps he'd see things differently. It was suggested by Sean that Randy caved in to the clamour of Trixie and company to have me banned from DBM. I had made the contention that he banned me because of my vocal support of MVT's right to speak his mind. I said that IF Randy had simply taken action because of the whining of Trixster and crew then he was a coward. Of course, when the sycophants reported back to their "leader" they simply said "MRG called you a coward".lol

It's too bad I can't retrieve the post but Bob deleted the whole thread. If Randy had been able to read the thread perhaps he'd see things differently. It was suggested by Sean that Randy caved in to the clamour of Trixie and company to have me banned from DBM. I had made the contention that he banned me because of my vocal support of MVT's right to speak his mind. I said that IF Randy had simply taken action because of the whining of Trixster and crew then he was a coward. Of course, when the sycophants reported back to their "leader" they simply said "MRG called you a coward".lol

Maybe this tussle can just be declared over.

No sense continuing it ad infinitum. Blizz is more fun to parry with

.37" for the day so far

Maybe this tussle can just be declared over.

No sense continuing it ad infinitum. Blizz is more fun to parry with

.37" for the day so far

Easy for you. You can go into OT and start threads about pop-tarts or the best cereal on the market. I will never view the treatment I've received as acceptable. I have broken no rules and have been banned because I wouldn't kiss azz. Are you one of the people that PM's Randy to tell him how awful I am?lol

Easy for you. You can go into OT and start threads about pop-tarts or the best cereal on the market. I will never view the treatment I've received as acceptable. I have broken no rules and have been banned because I wouldn't kiss azz. Are you one of the people that PM's Randy to tell him how awful I am?lol

OT is so riveting now...(it is actually quite dull, but the sports pages are ok. Bring back everyone!)

Quaker Oh's (hard to find now) is the best cereal. I'm not much of a pop tart fan...bagels are better.

Spiders everywhere in the house attm. Rain driving them in?

OT is so riveting now...(it is actually quite dull, but the sports pages are ok. Bring back everyone!)

Quaker Oh's (hard to find now) is the best cereal. I'm not much of a pop tart fan...bagels are better.

Spiders everywhere in the house attm. Rain driving them in?

Of course it's dull. That's what happens when you run things like a Soviet gulag. Kill the intellectuals and dissidents first and once everyone else is sufficiently intimidated nothing of interest will be spoken.The thing that is so shocking is that there is such a willingness to silence the voices of those that have points of view that run counter to the group think. It's totally un-American and it's sad to see the cornerstone of democracy, free speech, cast aside. Now we'll hear the voices of those in the fold say "This is a private board, nobody has the right to free speech here." Wow, really, shouldn't the ideals of our founding fathers be cherished and cultivated in all of our endeavors, private or otherwise? Should a country club be able to exclude Jews because it's a private club? Please, it's a disgusting counter arguement.

post-839-0-97390900-1337044354_thumb.jpg

Lol...me too. This is like negotiating an 8th grade brouhaha

I was thinking it was more like 7th grade girls...but even then you can usually get them to admit that they just maybe could be part of the problem, and it's not just the other girls who are being mean. An 8th grade brouhaha works too though.

I was thinking it was more like 7th grade girls...but even then you can usually get them to admit that they just maybe could be part of the problem, and it's not just the other girls who are being mean. An 8th grade brouhaha works too though.

You haven't a clue what's in play here.

Archived