• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Seasonal snowfall to date - NYC metro

famartin

Figured everyone can share some misery together here... I'm going for the total snow season (July-June) but I'll denote the October portion if given since many of you feel it doesn't really "count".

I'll start...

My parents in Ewing: 9.3" (3.2" in October)

The breakdown for Colts Neck, Monmouth County:

October 29th: 2"

January 21st: 3"

February 8th: 1.5"

February 11th: 1"

Total: 7.5" - If we finished here, this will be worse than 2007-08 by 0.5", and the worst winter since 2001-02 snowfall wise.

Villanova, PA:

October 29th: 4"

January 21st: 3"

February 8th: 1.5"

February 11th: 3.5"

Total: 12" - Not terrible considering PHL center city received significantly less; 500ft elevation helped with the February minor events.

Guest Pamela

4 inches total 1 inch of slush oct, 29th. Not surprisingly the lowest total in the NYC metro.

Looks like JFK Airport has that honor with 3.7" through today...

Around 5". Only a trace in October. A hair more than 97-98, but still playing catch-up with the rockin' winter of 01-02.

On the plus side, the one little storm in January was pretty good and also well timed for me and I've been getting in to the mountains a lot with excellent road conditions. Not that they are having much of a winter either, but I did hike through about 18" of snow this past weekend.

I'd ask for more, but at least I am squeezing some winter out of this winter. It will snow again before May, but outside of about 12 hours before and during the storm, no one will care.

Archived