• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    christians
    Newest Member
    christians
Obi-One-Marchobi Episode III The Return of the Weenie

HoarfrostHubb

Yeah that's what caused some hesitation for me going higher in Union...I was thinking it might come in colder after I saw the 00z Euro, but it ticked a hair warmer. But it wasn't by much...it could easily tick colder again at 12z....we'll find out in a little over an hour.

I'd like to see the mid-levels develop a touch faster to minimize that warm air push. Looks like its around the 800mb level.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning....couple things that disturb me about this mornings weather here in Maine...Sunshine and that the NWS of Gray knocked our Winter Storm watch down to a advisory level event...WTF....the high is a bit to strong and its gonna kill our snow totals here in the Capitol district..Augusta..ugh! They NWS,have us a 4-8" meh...like what ever...Its the last day of Feb..anyways....I'm off to nowcast my sunshine...

Morning....couple things that disturb me about this mornings weather here in Maine...Sunshine and that the NWS of Gray knocked our Winter Storm watch down to a advisory level event...WTF....the high is a bit to strong and its gonna kill our snow totals here in the Capitol district..Augusta..ugh! They NWS,have us a 4-8" meh...like what ever...Its the last day of Feb..anyways....I'm off to nowcast my sunshine...

:weenie:

I got sunshine down here in spfd mass too this morning do not feel so bad as its not just you.

That would actually probably be a rain sounding... and that's from the NAM! The GFS is even warmer... although I suspect the colder NAM is closer to reality. Still, not a pretty sight after the initial pre-frontal band for CT overnight.

Looking on BUFKIT I didn't see a lot of rain at BDL... mainly sleet and a bit of ZR in the hills.

Hey Phil, that was the first model product he looked at all morning..lol.

Somebody has got to keep the weenies in check ;)

Looking on BUFKIT I didn't see a lot of rain at BDL... mainly sleet and a bit of ZR in the hills.

I'm looking at the BUFKIT from 06z NAM and it has rain from 10pm to 3am overnight tonight. It should be able to change back over (like I alluded to in my map I made last night) but there is no way they stay all snow with these kind of profiles. That's going to ultimately cut down on totals.

fk30j8.jpg

Somebody has got to keep the weenies in check ;)

I'm looking at the BUFKIT from 06z NAM and it has rain from 10pm to 3am overnight tonight. It should be able to change back over (like I alluded to in my map I made last night) but there is no way they stay all snow with these kind of profiles. That's going to ultimately cut down on totals.

And I don't think anyone said they'd be all snow?

Looks to me like freezing drizzle and maybe some sleet.

Archived