joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Help us Obi-One-Marchobi... You're our only hope 3/1 Fantasy

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a beautiful high. It would be nice if the confluence that is causing that high, would help force the low south.

It's an ok high... not all that strong and retreating. Might be enough to pop a coastal for N NH/ME, but at the moment looks too late for areas to the south.

Looks to time to monitor/pray.

Any chance we can get this to trend 300-500 or so miles SE. Last night's impulse trended SE just enough to screw me...can I get a trend that actually helps? Otherwise, bring on 75F/Sunny/Light Breezes.

It wouldn't surprise me to see that antecedent airmass trend colder giving someone a decent SWFE with that 1032 high to the NE.

It's an ok high... not all that strong and retreating. Might be enough to pop a coastal for N NH/ME, but at the moment looks too late for areas to the south.

Looks to time to monitor/pray.

It eventually moves off, but it's a nice position when that storm moves in. On the euro ensembles, anyways.

Looks like 3-4" again on this euro run for Wednesday afternoon, The past 3 runs have looked almost identical, although 4-5 runs again it had that really good run with like 6-10" for a lot of areas.

But Kevin said I was reading it wrong and it was rain for all of SNE.

I would take that as a compliment

Looks like 3-4" again on this euro run for Wednesday afternoon, The past 3 runs have looked almost identical, although 4-5 runs again it had that really good run with like 6-10" for a lot of areas.

Rain and temps in the 70s for all of SNE ;)

The consistency with which the EURO is giving me a 3-4" snowfall is scary.....gonna cut it close if that were to be the case.

I wish it would just either trend into a bonafide coastal or an all rain event.

With any luck, all the downplaying will cause inverse logic and give us 5-10".

The high pressure is in a prime spot for our SWFEs that over achieve...still too early to say much since it could change the orientation...but that 1032-1035mb type high in Quebec is classic for a front end thump...if you get lucky, sometimes it can squeeze the whole thing south enough to where there is never a changeover...but the trough is quite deep out west so we'd probably have to try and play it more like the typical 3-8" front enders that dryslot with some sleet and ZR at the end (drizzle for coast).

The high pressure is in a prime spot for our SWFEs that over achieve...still too early to say much since it could change the orientation...but that 1032-1035mb type high in Quebec is classic for a front end thump...if you get lucky, sometimes it can squeeze the whole thing south enough to where there is never a changeover...but the trough is quite deep out west so we'd probably have to try and play it more like the typical 3-8" front enders that dryslot with some sleet and ZR at the end (drizzle for coast).

I like that high a lot. It's too bad the trough is further west. I guess maybe we can hope the flow north of Maine is flat enough, and the euro depiction of trying to dig the trough and send another vortmax around the base of the trough...could happen. I wish something would break right for once.

I like that high a lot. It's too bad the trough is further west. I guess maybe we can hope the flow north of Maine is flat enough, and the euro depiction of trying to dig the trough and send another vortmax around the base of the trough...could happen. I wish something would break right for once.

Only 126 hours left now.

Yeah...this season could end and we fast forward to Dec 2012

Archived