joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Help us Obi-One-Marchobi... You're our only hope 3/1 Fantasy

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I'm flirting with sleet on the 00Z NAM between 03Z and 09Z Thursday. Unfortunately it has been the colder of the model guidance too. 18Z GFS really brings in a sleet fest here by or shortly after 00Z.

This could be one of those weird storms where I'm getting pingers and BOS is snow. I remember this happened on 12/16/07 when locations at my latitude (and even a but lower for that matter) to the east were +SN and I was ripping pingers. East is definitely looking better in terms of escaping that pesky warm tongue around 800 mb that comes into NYS. I always worry about my location here on the west side of the Berks in one of these setups with a primary that brings in a sneaky warm layer.

LOL, nice. I may have gotten into Cornell, maybe not, but I'm sticking to a small school in New England or NY that I can get some decent $ for.

And yeah, I agree. Anyone who asked I told them 50/50, because I didn't want to get hopes up, but I think the odds slightly favor it, especially if part 2 ends up decent like the nam wants to do which could cause issues at some point even if the AM commute is ok. Looks like Wednesday's thump is 21z/00z to 6z.

Congratulations man! Thank your lucky stars you aren't going to a certain university in SW CT...lol.

Archived