e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
2/19 East Coast Winter Storm Threat

OKpowdah

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it's the gfs at 114 lol and it's a totally diff solution from 12z and on it's own for now

Okaaay, did I make any reference to its viability? No. I just said we would normally have the forum hopping right now.

And you write it off.. I say it's finally a depiction from an operational run of this possible outcome which we have been describing for a few days... and from a 00z run inside 120hrs. That's at least noteworthy

Yeah, ... subsuming underway...

A few of us have been interested in this potential...

wxwatcher91?

I like that we're seeing this scenario at least played out in a deterministic run. Both of us have been discussing this option for a few days ...would be pretty great to see some suggestion from the rest of the 00z suite tonight.

Okaaay, did I make any reference to its viability? No. I just said we would normally have the forum hopping right now.

And you write it off.. I say it's finally a depiction from an operational run of this possible outcome which we have been describing for a few days... and from a 00z run inside 120hrs. That's at least noteworthy

Lol I didn't write it off. All I said was that models have been **** this winter. And a 114 hr gfs run isn't gonna make me freak out. Yeah it's sweet synoptically but it'll take alot for a d5 gfs run to come to fruition.

Sweet run though.

Archived