THERE IS THE POTENTIAL FOR ACCUMULATING SNOW ACROSS THE INTERIOR

FROM WEDNESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY AS A SERIES OF LOW PRESSURE

SYSTEMS PASS TO THE SOUTH. THE AMOUNT OF SNOW THAT COULD FALL

DURING THIS TIME WILL GREATLY DEPEND ON THE EXACT TRACKS THESE

LOWS TAKE...AS WELL AS THE AVAILABILITY OF COLD AIR. AT THIS TIME

IT APPEARS THAT AN ADVISORY LEVEL SNOWFALL IS MOST LIKELY...BUT

THERE IS A LOW PROBABILITY OF SNOW ACCUMULATIONS REACHING WARNING

THRESHOLDS.

I stopped caring in December, it's made it alot easier...no late night model watching, no obsessing over my snow melting, no tracking fantasy storms, the list goes on and on.

You just got 3-4" of snow in a terrible pattern. You, of all people, should not be complaining at all.

Stowe and Jay peak VT , recieved between 3 to 4 ft of snow this weekend . They will kill it again with this 2 pronged system .

If you wana see close to epic conditions - take a 5 to 6 drive to those resorts this week as they will max out with a total of 5 ft plus of snow on the ground by Thrs PM .Will make you forget the mess that this winter is

Stowe and Jay peak VT , recieved between 3 to 4 ft of snow this weekend . They will kill it again with this 2 pronged system .

If you wana see close to epic conditions - take a 5 to 6 drive to those resorts this week as they will max out with a total of 5 ft plus of snow on the ground by Thrs PM .Will make you forget the mess that this winter is

i want to take a spontaneous trip skiing this weekend, but i think the resorts will be packed because of the snow...and i think i need to go t southern vermont to really find the good stuff

i want to take a spontaneous trip skiing this weekend, but i think the resorts will be packed because of the snow...and i think i need to go t southern vermont to really find the good stuff

Central and North VT killed it sat - sun i m sure KILLINGTON will do fine wed- thrs -

go to OKEMO during the week - u should have the mtn to yourself .

Are you kidding, 80s in March is repulsive. We have 80s for three straight months in the summer.

I know it's repulsive, it's just something I'm betting on. I'm thinking it hits 80F at least once in March. It's quite amazing how warm Nov-March are going to be, just nonstop absolute warm has ruled and will continue, like wow.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the spring and summer were much cooler (spring especially) relative to normal given how many months of record warmth we had.

I agree. I don't see a repeat of last summer (at least I hope not anyway)

I know it's repulsive, it's just something I'm betting on. I'm thinking it hits 80F at least once in March. It's quite amazing how warm Nov-March are going to be, just nonstop absolute warm has ruled and will continue, like wow.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the spring and summer were much cooler (spring especially) relative to normal given how many months of record warmth we had.

in the winter of 97-98-we had a full week of 80's in March--I think it was the end or 3rd week of the month...agree-would not be surprised to see some serious warmth this next month

I'd love another summer like 2010, wall to wall torch, but with more T-storms. I like my seasons though, so I'm hoping for mostly 50s/60s the next few months.

Live in colts neck , house got hit by lightning in Aug blew out front gates a TV and phone system , Easy pls on the T storms , summer in of 2010 was worse though

Archived