Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol @ Upton.. Talk about getting caught with your pants down...

Heavy Snow and 2" on the ground...

The only mention of accumulation was for light accum on grassy surfaces above 1500'

Even the Special Weather Statement they issued just before 3 talks mainly about 1000'. I'm at 525' and only about 15 miles inland and I got a good 3/4" to 1" in that heavy band that came through including the street. Still coming down at a decent clip.

Euro weeklies are terrible .

I changed my signature and avatar. Bring on severe weather .

This is nothing new. Winter is done but the warmth continues. I definitely betting on hitting 80 at least once in March, and severe weather doesn't happen around here until the summer due to the cold water temperatures although I'm curious to see how they water temps fair now. Someone previously mentioned a couple weeks ago how above normal they were, which could make the severe weather and tropical season more interesting.

This is nothing new. Winter is done but the warmth continues. I definitely betting on hitting 80 at least once in March, and severe weather doesn't happen around here until the summer due to the cold water temperatures although I'm curious to see how they water temps fair now. Someone previously mentioned a couple weeks ago how above normal they were, which could make the severe weather and tropical season more interesting.

If this spring is like 2009, forget about the severe weather. That spring was cool and wet.

Archived