Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know how much accumulations there are in SE NY, specifically in Rockland county? I'm seriously considering taking a drive up there just to see some snow/sleet on the ground... other than a brief period of snow/sleet, I had nothing here, and even places barely 10-20 miles to my north had accumulations apparently.

Anyone know how much accumulations there are in SE NY, specifically in Rockland county? I'm seriously considering taking a drive up there just to see some snow/sleet on the ground... other than a brief period of snow/sleet, I had nothing here, and even places barely 10-20 miles to my north had accumulations apparently.

There is only about 1-3 inches of snow on the ground. I live in Hartsdale and we had about an inch on the grass only. It is probably gone already.

There is only about 1-3 inches of snow on the ground. I live in Hartsdale and we had about an inch on the grass only. It is probably gone already.

Thanks for the OBS; interesting how Hartsdale is barely 10 miles or so to my ENE while I had no accumulation here. Temperatures are still in the mid 30s inland so although I would assume it's a wet snow, hopefully whatever is there in Rockland or Orange counties doesn't melt too quickly by early this afternoon.

Thanks for the OBS; interesting how Hartsdale is barely 10 miles or so to my ENE while I had no accumulation here. Temperatures are still in the mid 30s inland so although I would assume it's a wet snow, hopefully whatever is there in Rockland or Orange counties doesn't melt too quickly by early this afternoon.

Solid 3" here in Millbrook area by 6 am and it's about half gone already. Went out early to take pics as I knew the trees and half the ground would be bare in a matter of hours.

I wouldn't even bother.. It isn't a whole lot. I'm in Rockland.. Nanuet specifically. There's maybe a quarter inch, at most, left on the grass.. maybe we had a half inch.. that's about it.... might be more in north Rockland though... it wasn't much, but it made for an unexpected cheap thrill.. and in this winter..that's about all you can ask for.

lol better come quick.. I don't think it's gonna last too much longer. there is still a little bit.

lol better come quick.. I don't think it's gonna last too much longer. there is still a little bit.

Hopefully I can, I don't know exactly when I'll have time to do so but getting towards central Rockland is about a 35-50 minute drive north, with the rate that it's melting I'm not sure if there'll be enough by the time I would get there.

Archived