northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
February Banter Thread

Gastonwxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know it's a bad winter when you can't even troll us weenies. What a disaster this winter truly has been.

I'm over it. I mean, if one of these storms in the next few weeks pans out, that's cool. I wouldn't kick it out of bed. But if spring went ahead and arrived, I'd be happy with that. And not even in some sort of passive-aggressive way. I really just don't care.

It's also fun watching all the weenies squirm and watching HM continue to try to argue that the MJO will magically save us when it very unmagically won't.

Ah, you shouldnt have told him... now he's gonna want your #, and to know when you guys can hook up.

My girlfriend would be unhappy with that.

In case people haven't figured it out: MariettaWx spelled "fiance" with only one "e", implying that their SO is male. Thus MariettaWx would be either gay or a woman.

I'm over it. I mean, if one of these storms in the next few weeks pans out, that's cool. I wouldn't kick it out of bed. But if spring went ahead and arrived, I'd be happy with that. And not even in some sort of passive-aggressive way. I really just don't care.

It's also fun watching all the weenies squirm and watching HM continue to try to argue that the MJO will magically save us when it very unmagically won't.

okay

Archived