northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
February Banter Thread

Gastonwxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, I go away on a cruise for a few days and all HELL brakes loose! It's all this crap lately, amongst other things, for the reason I don't post much here. This ISN'T my first rodeo as far as BB goes, but I still see a few getting a free pass(Slippery slope). Just keep everything consistant and there will be less drama, IMO.

Carry on and back into hiding for me.

Weenie post incoming...The timing is not right but it's an interesting setup.

Does anyone else think this system coming up has attributes similar to March 1993 superstorm? I think if that ridge stayed sharp and some northern stream energy would dive down and meet the storm in the GoM it would be explosive.

Does anyone else think this system coming up has attributes similar to March 1993 superstorm? I think if that ridge stayed sharp and some northern stream energy would dive down and meet the storm in the GoM it would be explosive.

.......says the "Ultimate Cliff Diver";)

Other than checking in during model runs, I haven't been on the board that much since I threw in the towel w/ Mariettawx... :lmao: (btw Marietta that was a classic).

I haven't read the banter thread in a while either besides asking Powerstroke about my yard. It's hillarious how no snow or storms to track gets this place riled up. It has made today full of entertainment, that's for sure. We're all a bunch of :weenie: ! I have to laugh at myself sometimes at how I act about weather.

We talked about this over on Talkweather last night with the three phases coming together. Would be an interesting set up and just about anything coming out of the gulf and through the SE is worth watching anytime of the year. We were talking about how warm the GOM is for this time of the year also that that could inhance the low big time.

People, take a break. Why do you hang on to to hope of some computer model 10 days out? Seriously, get off the interweb, drink a beer, go play with your kids. Satisfy your wife.

Im in Colorado right now. We just got a quick 1/4 ich or so of light fluffy snow. Bummer really. They really need a good dump. The ski slopes are desperate, but at least we got a little fresh. Unfortunate doesn't look like we will get any more.

People, take a break. Why do you hang on to to hope of some computer model 10 days out? Seriously, get off the interweb, drink a beer, go play with your kids. Satisfy your wife.

Im in Colorado right now. We just got a quick 1/4 ich or so of light fluffy snow. Bummer really. They really need a good dump. The ski slopes are desperate, but at least we got a little fresh. Unfortunate doesn't look like we will get any more.

Because I like weather as a hobby and I enjoy reading and following it. I'm drinking a glass of wine while my fiance is in the room with me, I don't have any kids, and well you can guess on the last part.

Agreed. Bring on 70 and sunny I say. I wanna go bike riding. :tomato:

Archived