Newest Member
    joxey
WAA Shovelies / IP / ZR for CNE and NNE 1/31 and 2/1

Mikehobbyst

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, from brown to a bit white...lol.

Yeah I guess it depends where you are. I have about 3-4" OTG still here. I literally walked across it without falling through yesterday to replace some suet for the birds. The NAM is coming in decent for 1-2" here, but the Euro was under an inch. At least it should be a cool day with mood flakes falling even if it doesn't add up more than half an inch. I'll take it over 40F and sun.

Yeah I guess it depends where you are. I have about 3-4" OTG still here. I literally walked across it without falling through yesterday to replace some suet for the birds. The NAM is coming in decent for 1-2" here, but the Euro was under an inch. At least it should be a cool day with mood flakes falling even if it doesn't add up more than half an inch. I'll take it over 40F and sun.

One of my neighbors went out on a hike in the woods by our houses and fell on the ice. Gashed his face open pretty badly. I encountered him while out walking my dog. Pretty nasty (head wounds/blood) He was fine though

New NAM has 1-2" north of MA/NH border...15z srefs shifted snow probs signficantly south from the 9z run for 1"+...but still might not mean much. Either way there's no support for more then 2-3" anywhere even in jackpot areas...so NBD. Here's the sref fwiw

f12s27.gif

As much as I hate the Sref's ..with the cold today overperforming..I think that shift south might have some merit. May also help slow up the warm front and keep tomorrow a sneaky cold day just inland

Archived