• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WAA Shovelies / IP / ZR for CNE and NNE 1/31 and 2/1

Mikehobbyst

1.5-2" today...nice mood snow and looks wintery with a foot on the ground and snow covered roads.

BTV calling for D-1" additional through midnight, some rain showers tomorrow morning and then snow showers tomorrow evening and night with up to 2" additional accumulation. nickel and dime pattern continues but we have now passed 60" on the season down in town.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.5" was the total all of it melted again except for a few sheltered locations. Got up to 34.9 at one point around 1 or 2 and it slowly dropped to where it is now at 29.5

When I left CON at 3p most of the snow had melted and the trees were bare. By the Canterbury exit it was looking whiter and there was some snow in the trees too. No melting whatsoever up here. It actually looks very wintry with the fresh inch on top of everything.

When I left CON at 3p most of the snow had melted and the trees were bare. By the Canterbury exit it was looking whiter and there was some snow in the trees too. No melting whatsoever up here. It actually looks very wintry with the fresh inch on top of everything.

same here. I spent the day in Danbury CT with a client. Left at 2 with sun and 57...same in Hartford, dropped to 50 north of Springfield as I came up 91...was 42 near the Mass NH border south of Keene, the crossed the border and dropped 6 degrees in less than 10 miles. Temp dropped steadily along 202/9. As I came up 127 from Henniker the temp kept dropping and reached it's coldest point of 28 at my house. Helluva front.

Yeah, still solid snowcover on the ground here except for south facing elevated areas. It did look wintry this morning down here too. Seems like areas north of Moultonborugh were having a decent snowfall this afternoon but the last snowflake I saw was this morning. It isn't the best year but we can't complain as there was a week to ten days of snowcover with the october storm and now we've had three weeks of snow covered ground again. I'm would have to think there's been years with more snow and less days with snow otg in the past.

same here. I spent the day in Danbury CT with a client. Left at 2 with sun and 57...same in Hartford, dropped to 50 north of Springfield as I came up 91...was 42 near the Mass NH border south of Keene, the crossed the border and dropped 6 degrees in less than 10 miles. Temp dropped steadily along 202/9. As I came up 127 from Henniker the temp kept dropping and reached it's coldest point of 28 at my house. Helluva front.

Wow, I had no idea it was that warm in NE today. Kinda haven't been paying as much attention the last few days as the roller coaster ride is starting to get a bit annoying. Won't be throwing in the towel anytime soon though, if there's a chance of snow in May I'll be here.

Wow, I had no idea it was that warm in NE today. Kinda haven't been paying as much attention the last few days as the roller coaster ride is starting to get a bit annoying. Won't be throwing in the towel anytime soon though, if there's a chance of snow in May I'll be here.

Yeah it was weird....felt like spring down there. I understand Joe so much better now.....and then I drive back into winter just like that.

Archived