• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
D6 event....blizzard, flizzard, rain, or partly cloudy?

weathafella

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like it west by 75 miles please.

Actually, that is fine, I will definitely take that track. That is ok with me. Although I don't see how I don't changeover to rain regardless of the track of this storm. What gives? 1.75-2.00" of QPF is fine, but half of that is probably rain or a mix. A shift to the west by 75 miles, means that I am all rain. I think not. Again this is the 18z GFS run about 5-6 days out from the event. I would like to see the EURO get on board.

This would happen the week of finals, this clearly trumps any studying I needed to do. Would love to see this same run everyday up until Saturday, don't want it to get any closer to the coast and have p-type issues.

If this verifies, we're going to need a copious amount of Twitter updates from Salem.

I'd like it about 50 miles to the west, but I'd take that.

Hopefully the EURO latches onto it because this is about the range where it usually locks onto a general trend.

I am with you on the 50 mile shift, Tonights Euro should be interesting for sure, Have to wait and see if the GFS holds onto it at 00z as well.......

I'd like it about 50 miles to the west, but I'd take that.

Hopefully the EURO latches onto it because this is about the range where it usually locks onto a general trend.

Well the Euro was a tad east of the GFS, so that bodes well for not having this go insanely west all of the sudden. I think a larger worry with this is a whiff vs inland, but anything back to a hudson valley cutter is still on the table.

Well the Euro was a tad east of the GFS, so that bodes well for not having this go insanely west all of the sudden. I think a larger worry with this is a whiff vs inland, but anything back to a hudson valley cutter is still on the table.

yeah tend to agree. but good to actually see it modeled as a "hit" inside of 180 hours for a change.

Archived