amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Late November through Early December Obs/banter

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we will see more trolling this winter up here, Looked at the models overnight not much there

They will be bored staring at brown grass month after month. Meanwhile, frequent snowfalls here will get under their skin and they won't be able to resist. All things considered the seasonal snowfall so far is strong and I believe it will continue to improve. I'm right there with WF and Ginxxx on the change.Happy Thanksgiving Jeff.

Transient warm this week? You're joking right?

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 59

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 57

Monday: A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 58

Tuesday: A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 56

Wednesday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52

That's the point and click for as far out as it goes around Boston. Average high is maybe in the 47 range eyeballing the graphics.

Transient?

Ditto. Turkey, 3 promising NFL games on tap and some cold ones tonight. Doesn't get any better than that regardless of whether you have snow on the ground or not.

Happy Thanksgivng Scoob!! Dinner cooking underway, the house smells great. Food, football, friends and family, so much we all have to be thankful for. Hope you have a great time.

We'll see how it goes. I'm fine with snow at school and mild at home. Give me a snowy december until christmas then warm it on up.May be a minority, but cold and snow gets old by february..by then I'm looking forward to going to florida feb 21 then when I return I look forward to summer...

Wrong.

lol... I meant after tonight. 29F here attm

The next wek or so it does not get back below 30F. Snowmaking ftl

Hmmmm. Drinking the pessimists Kool-aid? A few warm days. meh

Tuesday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.

Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 39.

Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.

Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 39.

Show me when they can make snow?

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind between 5 and 11 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West wind between 5 and 7 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers after 10pm. Patchy fog between midnight and 5am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Monday: Showers likely. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Monday Night: A chance of showers. Patchy fog between 11pm and midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tuesday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.

Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.

Archived