• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Late November through Early December Obs/banter

CoastalWx

If it does that, I guess even if there's not much it will still stick to the snow/sleet that will already be on the ground.

Meanwhile, I think the chimney guys will not be working on the roof today, FTL. They still have the balloons in the chimney's and currently have the furnace venting through a temporary chimney (read: a metal tube) running out a basement window. Suspect they won't be able to take care of those things in the weather and will instead be doing indoor masonry work. Guess the Pit will looke something like a Dr. Seuss house for out TG visitors. Oh, well.

Mike' make sure you have CO2 detectors. Seriously.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks--we had picked that up as soon as they started on that.

Along with the chimney flu lined, we're also lining the big kitchen 'cooking' fireplace and our dining room one. So, we'll end up with three of the five fireplaces lined. I think we'll pass on the two in bedrooms and the one in my office.

32.5/32

Along with the chimney flu lined, we're also lining the big kitchen 'cooking' fireplace and our dining room one. So, we'll end up with three of the five fireplaces lined. I think we'll pass on the two in bedrooms and the one in my office.

32.5/32

Cool. More ice less snow down towards Lee. Presently heading to Gt. Barrington.

32.5/32

Congrats on the snow. I thought you would start out with some winter precip, but you did better than I thought. I think I said maybe an inch or two then ZR. As usual, you panic then do better than you thought...lol.

Congrats on the snow. I thought you would start out with some winter precip, but you did better than I thought. I think I said maybe an inch or two then ZR. As usual, you panic then do better than you thought...lol.

Remember my post from yesterday morning about MPM...

Same story different day. It was obvious he'd pick up a couple inches ..That cold air was deep

Pete got less snow than MPM.

Yeah, about 2" at the house and 3" at the Worthington Peru line. Amounts dropped quickly as I dropped SW. Even here at 2k only about an 1" but with a fair amount of iceing. North and east good. South and west not so good. Enough for a white Thanksgiving. As it should be.

CO detector would be even more helpful.

;)

35/34 RA Not sure the half inch snow we got will survive the day.

LOL--I missed that! Pete gets asphyxiated at home, but his plants are thriving.

Remember my post from yesterday morning about MPM...

Same story different day. It was obvious he'd pick up a couple inches ..That cold air was deep

It's the fun of the dance......

Yeah, about 2" at the house and 3" at the Worthington Peru line. Amounts dropped quickly as I dropped SW. Even here at 2k only about an 1" but with a fair amount of iceing. North and east good. South and west not so good. Enough for a white Thanksgiving. As it should be.

Just trying to rub it in...lol.

Better than here.

lol...how many days ago was that? I'm glad I was wrong. There was quite a 24hr trend of southerly shifts on the models thanks to that strong, cold high.

Lol. I was never in doubt. I love looking out the window to see white at Thanksgiving. Cold and raw out here right now. Wind has started to pick up.

As it turns out, they lined my bedroom fireplace as well. So, we're now up to 4 of the 6 fireplaces lined. As I sit here looking at the one in my office desk, I'm thinking that this would look nice with a fire, too. mmmmmmm--guess not. $$$$

Temp continuing to tick down.

33.2/32

Archived