• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Late November through Early December Obs/banter

CoastalWx

mostly cloudy, sure was a nice day much more sun than anticipated down here. 48 yards of soil spread by hand, graded and rough rake, next Sunday we roll, water and pure grade it. Cut plywood put up boards and bumpers and back net, hopefully start laying the ice down mid December, then its hockey time baby! Off to SC tomorrow much needed 5 day vacation, I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving :thumbsup:

That's awesome... always wanted a backyard hockey rink when I was growing up.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of palmettos and various palms where I just was in Portugal + olive trees, cork oaks, good sized ficus trees, macaroons, etc. Quite a lush beautiful seaside area and steep few hundred foot high cliffs with secluded sandy beaches below.

One spot near Cabo Sao Vincente there was a rock stairway leading a few hundred feet down the cliffside and small bar/cafe with outdoor seating built into the hillside way down below, but just above the beach level.

I can certainly appreciate it :) but now in winter mode back here.

quote name='litchfieldlibations' timestamp='1321916100' post='1134706']

I hope you have enjoyed a historically warm Autumn, your spin is spinless.......its been an all out inferno, with no end in sight, this weekend is going to absolutely torch, enjoy! At least I will be able to enjoy the torch sipping cocktails on the beach as the wind whistles thru the palmetto's.

Happy Thanksgiving Peter.

That's awesome... always wanted a backyard hockey rink when I was growing up.

This client played minor league hockey, then bailed and went to law school, we are both stoked about this 25x40 feet is a decent size piece of ice for a residential rink. Hopefully winter starts mid December so we can start laying some ice down. Really stoked for beers and night hockey at his place this winter.

Lots of palmettos and various palms where I just was in Portugal + olive trees, cork oaks, good sized ficus trees, macaroons, etc. Quite a lush beautiful seaside area and steep few hundred foot high cliffs with secluded sandy beaches below.

Spain is beautiful Rick, I am certainly looking forward to my trip back home for a little r&r on the white sand beaches of SC this week. Happy Tday!

I am convinced this torch is a direct result of the lack of Circle Of Trust talk...........its been non existant this fall, and Ginx's 3X motto has not caught fire yet. Bring back the COT ju ju and all will be well.

LOL Nov 21 st and folks are talking 2001-2002, funny folks. You said it best, we do not expect snow until after Christmas . JuJu is passé this year, no sense of humor anymore in these threads, it's all business, blah.

LOL Nov 21 st and folks are talking 2001-2002, funny folks. You said it best, we do not expect snow until after Christmas . JuJu is passé this year, no sense of humor anymore in these threads, it's all business, blah.

1979 says "hi"

(Ducks flying beer bottle)

Just finished round 1 of conferences 26 sets if parents. Sadly no lights on at Wachusett

1979 says "hi"

(Ducks flying beer bottle)

Just finished round 1 of conferences 26 sets if parents. Sadly no lights on at Wachusett

SR is blowing snow everywhere tonight. They should be top to bottom by Turkey day with a helping hand from momma nature. Have to post in here as LR threads are not for us weenies. Tons of precip in this upcoming storm.

Still some forecasts out there of 50's tomorrow in SNE when in fact noone except the Cape gets out of the low- mid 40's nd then drops in the afternoon

Going with 58 here, but who cares, its either mid 40s and rain or upper 50s both suck, luckily I dont have to deal with such depressing weather. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Kevin health and happiness to the family and that goes for everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving, looks like winter will be arriving right on schedule.:thumbsup:

Archived