Newest Member
    joxey
Late November through Early December Obs/banter

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flip flops and margarita's?

Absolutely I will be in Litchfield Beach SC, thank god. Crushing some bloody's around brunch........hit the beach early afternoon, for a walk swim.................then cook and enjoy some vino towards sunset, then out to the pawleys island tavern for a family dinner under the Spanish Moss.

Oh how the mighty have fallen, you chose not to believe, now it shall raineth on your turkey and be in the 60s and low 70s soon after. Bow to the torch.

I will never bow to anything.

Yeah, the Bills do suck

It's nice to know that when I'm down I can always count on all of you, my friends, to lift me up. I've been wxsided so now you're stuck with me.

I will never bow to anything.

It's nice to know that when I'm down I can always count on all of you, my friends, to lift me up. I've been wxsided so now you're stuck with me.

:thumbsup: Where we all belong.

Sorry about the Bills. I was a Pats fan when they were routinely 1-15, 2-14 playing in a crappy stadium in front of 14,000 people.

:thumbsup: Where we all belong.

Sorry about the Bills. I was a Pats fan when they were routinely 1-15, 2-14 playing in a crappy stadium in front of 14,000 people.

I only went to OT to escape the constant torch talk. Now this. What only the most astute football fans realize is that this is all part of the Bills plan to lull the rest of the league into believing they are mediocre. Then, once the other teams let their guard down the the Bills will spring back to life and take what is rightfully theirs... the Lombardi trophy. I wouldn't expect an unsophisticated pats fan to understand such complex strategies.

:lol: People care about appearance, but no need to go overboard in the fall when everyone has leaves down. It's fall, yards are meant to have leaves in them.

Kevin would have a heart attack in Vermont... when every single yard and property is buried under leaves. Folks up here just wait for them *all* to come down before doing one giant sweep before winter sets in. Even all the lodges, spas, resorts, etc around here just did their final clean-up in the past couple weeks. It makes no sense to go out there and try and combat it when you know the wind will just bring more down and take them out of the woods and put them on your yard again.

But I guess we are just lazy ;)

I only went to OT to escape the constant torch talk. Now this. What only the most astute football fans realize is that this is all part of the Bills plan to lull the rest of the league into believing they are mediocre. Then, once the other teams let their guard down the the Bills will spring back to life and take what is rightfully theirs... the Lombardi trophy. I wouldn't expect an unsophisticated pats fan to understand such complex strategies.

That plan has not worked out to well over the last 10 yrs and it looks like its not now either for the Bills, They just are not that good yet, I know its hard, Nobody likes to admit when there team sucks, I have been down that road for many years with the Pats especially back in the 70's and 80's when grogan was always running for his life

Kevin would have a heart attack in Vermont... when every single yard and property is buried under leaves. Folks up here just wait for them *all* to come down before doing one giant sweep before winter sets in. Even all the lodges, spas, resorts, etc around here just did their final clean-up in the past couple weeks. It makes no sense to go out there and try and combat it when you know the wind will just bring more down and take them out of the woods and put them on your yard again.

But I guess we are just lazy ;)

Why would you clean up the leaves when more are going to fall? One and done.

My leaves are all put to bed for a long snowy winter...

I've done my part, now Ma Nature best look at the calendar

Don't have enough trees to have a leaf problem, And the 2 oaks i have hold onto them for most of the winter and then who knows where they go, I have never had to rake them as the end up somewhere else.... :thumbsup:

Don't have enough trees to have a leaf problem, And the 2 oaks i have hold onto them for most of the winter and then who knows where they go, I have never had to rake them as the end up somewhere else.... :thumbsup:

A big issue I had this fall was the lawn had grown too long and the leaves caught up in it... now any holdovers can blow into the woods

This week doesn't look that torchy.

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind between 6 and 9 mph becoming calm.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 6 mph.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind.

Tuesday: A chance of rain, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Tuesday Night: Rain. Low around 37. Calm wind becoming southeast between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Wednesday: Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 45. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Wednesday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers between 11pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thanksgiving Day: Sunny, with a high near 42.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 27.

This week doesn't look that torchy.

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind between 6 and 9 mph becoming calm.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 6 mph.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind.

Tuesday: A chance of rain, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Tuesday Night: Rain. Low around 37. Calm wind becoming southeast between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Wednesday: Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 45. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Wednesday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers between 11pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thanksgiving Day: Sunny, with a high near 42.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 27.

Nah, not torchy, but still above average. Friday and Saturday will be hellacious

Yeah...whdh has 56...seems high.

45/36, temp pobably doesn't rise too much today.

I didn't buy those progs bringing it into CNE. These things usually have some sort of a warm front snaking near the south coast and the low travels along it. Some confluence too in Canada also argues for a track closer to the south coast. Maybe it gets to near BOS, but I think a chilly rain for most, in SNE. The Cape could get warm sectored.

This may be a soaker too.

Finally! ...back down to 32 degrees here.

32/25 here now.

I didn't buy those progs bringing it into CNE. These things usually have some sort of a warm front snaking near the south coast and the low travels along it. Some confluence too in Canada also argues for a track closer to the south coast. Maybe it gets to near BOS, but I think a chilly rain for most, in SNE. The Cape could get warm sectored.

This may be a soaker too.

Archived