joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late November through Early December Obs/banter

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tolland is downsloped with a temp of 47?

47 isn't and doesn't feel chilly with sun and no wind

High of 47 today, (well actually 55 at midnight), but it doesn't feel too cold. It should be about 46-47 for daytime highs this time of year.

It's below normal. It feels like November for once. The next 2 days will as well...heck even T-Day before the blast furnace.

I believe the 46 at ORH is exactly normal, and the low is obviously above, so today will go in as a +5 or something.

High of 47 today, (well actually 55 at midnight), but it doesn't feel too cold. It should be about 46-47 for daytime highs this time of year.

I believe the 46 at ORH is exactly normal, and the low is obviously above, so today will go in as a +5 or something.

21 November the year 11

The inferno continues its Ground Hog Day over and over........

bos+8

bdl+10

pvd+7

orh+11

lol +5 was way off..+11. Makes sense as the high was about +2 but the low was like +20, should be down into the low-mid 20s by now...which is weird. I don't think ORH has gotten below 29!

mostly cloudy, sure was a nice day much more sun than anticipated down here. 48 yards of soil spread by hand, graded and rough rake, next Sunday we roll, water and pure grade it. Cut plywood put up boards and bumpers and back net, hopefully start laying the ice down mid December, then its hockey time baby! Off to SC tomorrow much needed 5 day vacation, I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving :thumbsup:

Oh yippie! its chilly its actually a normal night in Gods Country, this is an unbelievable development!!! Enjoy the rain tomorrow night!

Happy Tday surly man

LOL, We've had lot's of cold nights and 31+" of snow here MR. Torchster. You just live in a very warm place and haven't a clue what your brothers in the highlands experience.

LOL, We've had lot's of cold nights and 31+" of snow here MR. Torchster. You just live in a very warm place and haven't a clue what your brothers in the highlands experience.

I hope you have enjoyed a historically warm Autumn, your spin is spinless.......its been an all out inferno, with no end in sight, this weekend is going to absolutely torch, enjoy! At least I will be able to enjoy the torch sipping cocktails on the beach as the wind whistles thru the palmetto's.

Happy Thanksgiving Peter.

Archived