• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mind blowing facts about this historic weekend!

OKpowdah

There are innumerable ways to quantify the historical level of this weekend. I keep thinking of new ones randomly through the day.

I thought we could list some in this thread.

-- Portions of New England now have the highest snow depths in the Northern Hemisphere below 10,000ft south of the Arctic Circle

-- Keene's seasonal total so far is greater than following the Valentines Day Blizzard on February 14, 2007

-- Numerous locations with 20% to 30% of their seasonal average already

I mowed grass Saturday morning and plowed snow Saturday night.

I shoveled my walk on mischief night so kids can get to my front door tomorrow night, doubt there will be many though!

Both mind blowing to me :)

All October snowfalls in history at all SNE climo sites added up except Boston do not add up to yesterday's snow.

I was swimming in the Atlantic Columbus day weekend with 80 degree temps

There are innumerable ways to quantify the historical level of this weekend. I keep thinking of new ones randomly through the day.

I thought we could list some in this thread.

-- Portions of New England now have the highest snow depths in the Northern Hemisphere below 10,000ft south of the Arctic Circle

-- Keene's seasonal total so far is greater than following the Valentines Day Blizzard on February 14, 2007

-- Numerous locations with 20% to 30% of their seasonal average already

Yeah we posted this may happen - can't recall which thread but was several days back... Somewhere around the time when the clown maps wore what many may have thought was too much make-up.

:lol:

i swear to god...i've said this to will before...it just always finds a way to snow at ORH. it could be a cc special with 15-20 out here and all the snow SE of 95 (see 2/99) and Will somehow manages like 11 or 12" still.

If it's not the elevation, they get into the deformation banding or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived