12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Second Winter Storm Threat - Oct 29/30

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite QPF? Thats .75" of Oct snow from Hartford to Boston haha. How much more do you want?

yeah that's pretty classic. could probably look to that ORH PVD BOS type triangle for best results there. those typical locales.

@Powderfreak, I'm just saying it to those with a QPF fetish. It could still go west some for sure, but even at that track..I think Berks would be ok....maybe not max, but ok.

Phil, look at those srfc temps..lol. That would be dry snow for Will and Kev..lol.

@Powderfreak, I'm just saying it to those with a QPF fetish. It could still go west some for sure, but even at that track..I think Berks would be ok....maybe not max, but ok.

Phil, look at those srfc temps..lol. That would be dry snow for Will and Kev..lol.

Ahh that's code name for MPM. I think this is one for SE New England...the places where this would be most anomalous for.

GFS S and E bias, Euro Ukie Nogaps GGEM still to come. I think this will still come west a bit. Yes that is an IMBY post but it makes sense.

Regardless of it being your by or not, having these events is great. No leaf clearing for at least a week. Unforutnatley, I have so much wood to cut and split.

I refrained from bringing the snowblower out today becasue I don't want to look ridiculous having it at the end of the driveway for a measley 3" of snow. Some further trending on this though, and it could be useful thi sweekend.

Archived