Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
the October snowstorm Ian Disaster its going to be a long winter thread

Ji

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going to be warmer on the front end...much stronger WAA as the 5H waves really amplifies...

Indeed. Trade off for having a rapidly deepening low.

i may be on my own here but the gfs is avail to everyone and it only has to run out to 3 days. can't we wait till it's run through the storm?

Yeah, pretty much what Randy said. But I'll be more meteorologically specific in the future if that's the goal.

looks like the gfs is seeing what the euro has seen for several days now, although the gfs did hint at this in the 312+ hr time frame and then lose it in the median range, sound familiar?

yeah, the history of our miserable lives as snow weenies

encouraging for the winter even if it doesn't pan out nonetheless

lol have you read all the nonsense posts in this thread?, make SNE look like gold. i'm looking forward to tracking season coming soon so we can delete half of the crap/ banter posts

Is there a contest with SNE?

Besides, it's the first cool winter-type event of the season, so a bunch of people are jacking around and having some fun. I don't see the problem.

Edit: Apparently yoda made a banter thread. Cool.

So delete the nonsense. Use that green tag power!

it's the first real tracking storm of the season let the people get it out of their system. i could care less about going back through 700 posts right now, maybe if people SOME people could just police themselves it would make for a better thread ;)

I made a banter thread. Problem solved ;)

for a brief changeover to snow :lol:

it's the first real tracking storm of the season let the people get it out of their system. i could care less about going back through 700 posts right now, maybe if people SOME people could just police themselves it would make for a better thread ;)

for a brief changeover to snow :lol:

Noted... sorry, between model runs some of us let our friendly back and forth banter get the best of us.

Noted... sorry, between model runs some of us let our friendly back and forth banter get the best of us.

it's cool i know. i wasn't going to say anything cuz i know it's the first one of the season. the only reason i brought it up is beacause of what ian posted thats all :) now lets get back to the BLIZZARD!!:bike:

Archived