Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
October Banter/ Disco II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they hit 78F out there. 2k got to 76F...a torch either way even if it didn't reach 80.

Just a brutal brutal day for the time of year. Let's get this nonsense out of the way now,,instead of later this month or Nov when we want it cold.

Took the kids to the valley to a corn maze, pumpkin picking, tractor rides..and the car thermo read 87 at it's warmest. It was a sweatbox in the corn maze. Just drenched with no wind or air movement...Valley trees are still about 85-90% green

Took a quick drive north into extreme southern GC (Granville/Tolland Mass.) and there was a little color but very spotty. High temp was 80 on top of the hill in Granville but it was a beautiful day to be outside for sure. OT but DT just put his forecast out for winter on FB, he is a chooch but I'll take his forecast :snowman:

High of 79.8 here..so we officially hit 80 as did you. no matter what your thermo reads

Lol

I think they hit 78F out there. 2k got to 76F...a torch either way even if it didn't reach 80.

Yup--78.2

Just a brutal brutal day for the time of year. Let's get this nonsense out of the way now,,instead of later this month or Nov when we want it cold.

Took the kids to the valley to a corn maze, pumpkin picking, tractor rides..and the car thermo read 87 at it's warmest. It was a sweatbox in the corn maze. Just drenched with no wind or air movement...Valley trees are still about 85-90% green

How are they on the glacier?

75.1/52

Took a quick drive north into extreme southern GC (Granville/Tolland Mass.) and there was a little color but very spotty. High temp was 80 on top of the hill in Granville but it was a beautiful day to be outside for sure. OT but DT just put his forecast out for winter on FB, he is a chooch but I'll take his forecast :snowman:

Lol.

Next time you do that drive, continue out 57 a little further to Sandisfield. The 1500' elevation there is great. Right next to the Farmington River--really scenic. You can then head down from there back into CT (into Colebrook maybe?). Nice ride.

Changing but hideous color

Raking piles for my daughter to jump in the last couple of days--so weird to see so many leaves down but they are dropping brown and crusty. Very few reds/oranges as shown in my pics. Yellow's fine when it's mixed in with the other colors, but when it's the predominant one, meh.

73.8/54

Had a high of 73 yesterday and a low of 45 this morning....nice temperature swing so we'll see if we can break 80 today.

Looks like I didn't quite hit 80. I topped out at 77 but it helps having a hill to my west and the daytime heating stopping at 2PM. Down to 64 now...can we make the 40s again?

Great dry weather out there....

HUB hit 78 for a high as well...

Congrats.

What a gorgeous evening

68F. Torch continues but summer is over. Our local ice cream place closes tomorrow

Our local would close on Labor Day weekend. Half -off just to get rid of the supply ftw.

Looks like I didn't quite hit 80. I topped out at 77 but it helps having a hill to my west and the daytime heating stopping at 2PM. Down to 64 now...can we make the 40s again?

Great dry weather out there....

Wow--you get the SNE award for low temp. Congrats.

70.1/54

Archived