amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
October Banter/ Disco II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Columbus Day!! Perfect day on the beach, cold beer, huge Blue's and a view of CC of Fairfield overlooking LI Sound and Southport Harbor.......the original Gods Country! Wife and I got crispy, sun was intense......hope everyone is enjoying the holiday :thumbsup:

Nice pics, Joe. Did you grab that fish? Didn't realize they got that big in the western sound.

No holiday for me, ftl.

76.5/59

Not a chance. High was 76.8, back to 76.4. Even your tropics might miss out as I see sub 80's up there. Just got in from a run--felt summery if it weren't for the foliage and the constant leaf pelting.

So a high of 78 yresterday and 77 today..amazing stuff for mid October..for NYC that is..even more amazing for GC

Nice pics, Joe. Did you grab that fish? Didn't realize they got that big in the western sound.

No holiday for me, ftl.

76.5/59

No, a guy was surf casting in front of us, looks like a 12 pounder, almost 20 minute fight with him he originally hooked him about 20 yds out then he ran beautiful fish, and yes 12-15lb is upper end right now.

Nice day out today, probably going to leave the board for a while so ill see you guys around. Posted an innocent picture of me and my girlfriend in the OT thread...forkyfork called her a whore, I got called a dick without even saying anything. Just not a place I want to be around. Have a good fall guys

Not sure why you bother going in there.

Nice day out today, probably going to leave the board for a while so ill see you guys around. Posted an innocent picture of me and my girlfriend in the OT thread...forkyfork called her a whore, I got called a dick without even saying anything. Just not a place I want to be around. Have a good fall guys

Pretty crappy there. Don't let them beat you and leave the board, though. Just stay in here. Your input and posts are welcomed by me and I suspect by others!

Don't let some obese pothead slob get to you-he could only dream of having a gal like that.

I appreciate you guys saying nice stuff...I was just upset at the time.. you're all right, I should stay. The SNE subforum is amazing and a great place of learning. Sorry I overreacted, I probably look stupid now.

Nope. I have to say that I've never ventured to the OT area. Based on what I've heard over the past month, I think I've made a really wise decision. I'm sticking here. Glad you are, too.

75.6/56

Archived