joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter/ Disco II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For places east it most certainly is. 2"/hr rates over several hours will do that.

Didn't realize it was that much. I guess part of it is the hills, valleys and streams out here make the water seem more epic when it comes at that rate.

What did Boston get? That seems like the kind of rain that would flood the Green Line stations.

Didn't realize it was that much. I guess part of it is the hills, valleys and streams out here make the water seem more epic when it comes at that rate.

What did Boston get? That seems like the kind of rain that would flood the Green Line stations.

Granted its very localized but the impacts are significant. Looks like BOS maybe got 1". Places N of there got wholloped.

BOX_loop.gif

The suicidal rain and clouds continue.

It's been so freaking damp over the past (insert number of weeks here) that there's mold forming on the north side of my house.

One of my neighbors is an amateur mycologist and he has seen fungus species that he has never seen before.

I'm just grateful we're in one of the only sandy neighborhoods in Greenfield. Much of the town/area is red clay and basements have not dried for weeks.

No heavy rains up here so far today--just a few showers and the typical ceaseless drizzle. Not sure if any of that heavy stuff will rotate this far west today or not. Time'll tell.

The suicidal rain and clouds continue.

It's been so freaking damp over the past (insert number of weeks here) that there's mold forming on the north side of my house.

No doubt. I have green algae and fungus sprouting on the deck.

One of my neighbors is an amateur mycologist and he has seen fungus species that he has never seen before.

Have him come over to my place, and he can add to the uncharted fungus list.

No doubt. I have green algae and fungus sprouting on the deck.

It's freaking bad news. The wood has become so damn soft, and to make matters worse, the f*cking chickens are pecking at the moist wood thinking it's something to snack on.

Archived