joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter/ Disco II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not pouring here, but it's a bit steady. I thought that band was going to rotate to the south of here. Appareantly has more of a western trajectory than I thought, but the bulk of it looks to be heading right over spfl to your backyard. as I get nicked for 5 minutes.

Trowal band FTW. Luckily it's more to your east.

There's some dull , ugly color in the hills in NE CT, but by and large everyone in SNE is weeks behind schedule and still 80% green

I think we're a little further along than that in Stafford. I notice a big difference driving from the valley up to Stafford. I drive from Springfield almost every day and you can tell how much further along we are. The trees in my yard are about 1/4 - 1/2 done. I still see some green around my neighborhood and I'll agree that the colors are certainly not bright though.

Saturday and Sunday both look torchtastic. 80s probably both days in lower elevations.

The Euro and GFS together are in reasonable agreement and don't really dismantle the ridge in any hurry, either. ... In fact, the GFS is on the positive side right through 19th of the month!

We did our dozen in first weekend in July. Just ate one of them the other night--delicious.

Just ate a fresh one with friends the other night. Not much of a chicken guy (it's ok) but that was indeed one tasty bird.

65% brown and dropping as fast as they turn.

Still dropping here too although it seems to have slowed down a bit since last weekend. The upcoming frosts will put a hurtin' on them though.

my dad just noticed that there are clusters of mushrooms in parts of my yard and there about 1 to 2 feet high never seen anything like it

Mushrooms have been out of control. Larger, more prolific, and in colors I have never seen before.

What a difference in where you are today. I guess here has been rain/drizzle all day in the 50s (54F high here)

Was down in Jamestown, RI, beautiful day, crisp, dry, some clouds, highs in the mid -o-upper 60s...

Archived