joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter/ Disco II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West of Savoy out to Adams it may be up to a year! The road is essentially gone in places and they have to blast the side of the Mt. and rebuild.

Thankfully everything as far as Berkshire East is open heading into winter.

Just saw your post in the beer thread...I will check out some stores near my work for People's Pint

:thumbsup::beer::drunk:

Just saw your post in the beer thread...I will check out some stores near my work for People's Pint

:thumbsup::beer::drunk:

I can't believe I just noticed the beer thread in ot! I'll be posting regularly.

Somehow the course of my life found me living with professional brewers on two different occasions in the past and getting to know a host of others.

Obviously God wants me to drink and appreciate beer.

:)

Looks mild right through the 20th at least. Good news is that Siberia overall appears to be normal or below, so perhaps more snowcover build up there.

The last 2 day alone have really shown a good sea-ice expansion - more so than any previous 2-day period of time.

My hunch is that this autumn is a warm warm warm cold ...breaks all at once type of deal.

LOL..there's no leaves left on the trees up there. Nothing green remains. It snowed in Alaska..it's coming to SNE soon.

Wow, even the Weather Channel knows it's just about peak here. I expect your Winter forecasts for GC to be equally inaccurate, i.e. "You're too far NW for the good snows.".

Archived