joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Check-in

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the message yesterday prior to the general announcement, so I created my AMWX account on my mid shift as soon as I realized that this was real (I thought it was some cruel joke, until I saw AMWX up and running). Good thing I did, as I got my sig and avatar off there before the premature closure of the other site. I had hoped to get more stuff...so much for that idea.

Folks, we can't hold grudges with Marcus now...we have a new home now. We have to put all our energy to help Randy, John, wow and others that put out their hard earned $$ to make our new weather home happen.

I truly hope that AMWX takes off like crazy, and that all those that contributed there will find us. I will be sending some $$ once I get paid early next week, and will assist here as my time permits.

YEAH to AMWX!!

--Turtle ;)

There you are!!! yay, another person who makes me smile! :)

Update at Eastern site:

11/13/2010 UPDATE: The weather forum will be available in a read only fashion in the next day or so. I am going to keep the data available for as long as I can. This was always going to happen, just going to be a little bit harder because of the need to clean up some mess left behind.

blizzard24 same name

ski MRG user_popup.png

• av-839.gif
  • member.png

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png

From Members who Cross Over Thread.

Looks like he made it.

Posted 28 minutes ago

snapback.pngmoneypitmike, on 13 November 2010 - 05:24 AM, said:

Let people know if you've made it to AmericanWX. Just "reply" to the message by adding your name (and former name if you changed it) to the quote and remove the words 'quote'..this way we can just have an ongoing list

MEMBERS

Moneypitmike

HubDave (still me)

Boston seminole (same)

ETaunton

Cyclone-68

Butterfish-55

MaineJayhawk

Professional Lurker (mike65)

DomNH (DS2434)

SnowMan (Bshooter2001)

NewEnglandWeather=NewEnglandStorm

Samps= Jsamps1345

NW CONNECTICUT

Ski MRG, whew

There you are!!! yay, another person who makes me smile! :)

YEAAAAAHHHH!!! You're here! So good to see ya, my friend!!! So lucky I got the day ahead notice, 'cause I'm on the mids through Monday. Would have slept right through it.

Take it easy!

--Turtle ;)

Archived