Newest Member
    joxey
New England Check-in

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe newer folks could add their location to their profiles,

Not required, but it would be neat to see more folks from West Chesterfield, who can back up MRGs outrageous totals

Lurker here! From Winchester/Arlington Heights. I'll add to my signature.

What a great weekend (would be better if it were snowing, but whatever). Was rather depressed whan the old forum went down... just found this one tonight, I was almost in tears! It is a great community, even if I'm just on the outside. Thank you all for the great reads!

Greetings from Portland, ME ... been lurking for years ; but promise to contribute more this winter ..

Welcome from an NWS met formerly of PWM, prior to the move to GYX (yes, many moons ago!), currently at BOX. Looking forward to seeing your posts!

--Turtle ;)

Has Ekster signed up here yet? Haven't seen him around.

I was wondering the same thing...

I checked the Member List last night and no sign, unless he decided to change his handle. He's still pretty busy with the move up to GYX, from what I've heard.

--Turtle ;)

P.S. JoeD hasn't signed up yet, either. IDK if he knows what happened. He's been working a lot of odd shifts lately.

Welcome aboard, frostman.

I was surprised to see what happened at eastern. When I was finally able to access the site I saw a post mentioning

american, I googled it and found you guys again. My winter will no longer be dull and boring like I thought it would be.

Bring on the snow. these rainstorms are such a waste.

Roger

Archived