Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Check-in

HoarfrostHubb

Maybe newer folks could add their location to their profiles,

Not required, but it would be neat to see more folks from West Chesterfield, who can back up MRGs outrageous totals

Nah. I'd rather lurk and back up your outrageous totals here in the Central Mass hinterlands.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to everyone who pulled this place together. You can imagine my panic when I stopped by EasternWx and found that it had closed a week ago, and no clue where everyone went. I have no idea wtf happened, but the least vortmax could do is post a link to this board as a courtesy to the innocent bystanders.

Even though I just lurk and occasionally post my obs, I would not like to spend a winter in SNE without the company of all of you.

Each of you will be happy to know that I have decided NOT to buy a snowblower, and I will continue to use my neighbor's, at his insistence. So if we have a crappy winter, but it won't be my fault for jinxing it by buying a snowblower.

So happy to have the new board when i saw eastern was down i thought this winter was going to suck! Thanks to everyone who made this happen the only reason i found this place was threw a google search and someone had posted on a forum about this place! Thank You!:snowman::thumbsup:

Glad you made it over. This is a big problem I think. We had like 10k members at Eastern and now we still don't have 2k. A lot of folks got screwed and don't know where to go. Marcus should have put a link to this board there. Just not right..and he'll get what's coming for doing that

Glad you made it over. This is a big problem I think. We had like 10k members at Eastern and now we still don't have 2k. A lot of folks got screwed and don't know where to go. Marcus should have put a link to this board there. Just not right..and he'll get what's coming for doing that

Missin in action, coastaRI wx, please add others.

Missin in action, coastaRI wx, please add others.

Well I can think of a bunch that didn't post too often, but were always online like CTHusky,

Bostonwx hasn't made it..the dude that always said he had the most snow...

Ackwaves

Ekster..though obviously he knows about it

thetasuburanprime or whatever that energy met was

there was a poster from Colchester..a few from like Waterbury and Wolcott,,one from Marion, one from Thomaston..there was a few PVD posters

there's a alot of people that have no idea this board exists and it's sad and all Marcus fault

Well I can think of a bunch that didn't post too often, but were always online like CTHusky,

Ackwaves

there was a poster from Colchester..a few from like Waterbury and Wolcott,,one from Marion, one from Thomaston..there was a few PVD posters

there's a alot of people that have no idea this board exists and it's sad and all Marcus fault

BostonWx is here.

Ackwaves

Cool Spruce

Tralce

Will

Stacey

Archived