Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Lee Obs.

HWY316wx

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rain started this evening around 6:15 p.m..0.41" here thus far. Much more where the bands embedded T-storms went over. i.e., just about 10 miles to my west in the western section of the county, 1.5- 2 inches has fallen just this evening.

Baton Rouge as of 00Z this morning: Official Total Rainfall from Lee = 8.20".

Baton Rouge is now less than 6" below average rainfall for the year-to-date.

Check out my local meteorologist's blog for more info on progs for remnants of Lee and the cold front coming in here tonight at:

http://www.wbrz.com/...ather-returns-/

Also, if you didn't see it in the other thread, check out this HPC 5-day outlook for rainfall from 00Z this morning through Friday until 00Z Saturday:

http://www.hpc.ncep....qpf/p120i00.gif

About a quarter of an inch since yesterday. I don't know an exact amount, I'm going by radar estimates since I don't have a rain gauge.

Consider adding your location to your profile. Otherwise, we have no idea to which area you are referring, unless you include it in the body of the post itself.

I currently have 0.11 inches from overnight and this morning. Waiting for more...

At my rain gauge in eastern Burke County, we had .33 of an inch of rain. This is wild, we are running two "computer" gauges and a manual gauge. My main "automatic computer" gauges got a spider in it last night and did not record any rain; however, the other two gauges recorded .32 and .35 (manual). Thank goodness for the other gauges lol.

Archived