wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Katia tracking and discussion thread

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be some huge surf that affects the Cape/Island from this. No doubt about that. I doubt anything else from the storm directly affects them though except a bit of a kick up in breezy conditions.

Getting pretty damded close. This still has to be watch closely. Steaks are high....umm just got hungry...STAKES :thumbsup:

Suicide Watch Issued for NH.

Maybe possible chase material to the Outer Cape?

Surge from swells at full moon tide could cause some damage to eroded areas. Big big surf incoming.

Getting pretty damded close. This still has to be watch closely. Steaks are high....umm just got hungry...STAKES :thumbsup:

Suicide Watch Issued for NH.

Maybe possible chase material to the Outer Cape?

100-150 mile difference in track at day 4 - could just as easily be 150-200 miles east in later runs. Be more interesting to watch post Euro, if that came west and the runs do it tonight.

I think it'll be noreaster windy down this way and on the outer cape, huge seas.

Buddy of mine brought a 6 pack of 'Gansett to the Pats/Jags playoff game in early '96..and my first statement to him was "'Gansett? We have jobs you know!"

The history is actually pretty interesting. In the late 70's/early 80's, Narragansett was bought by a conglomerate and brewed elsewhere (Indiana, I believe?), and not nearly the same as it was when it was brewed in Rhode Island. 2005 or so the founder of Nantucket Nectars bought the name back, hired a brewmaster from the '60s and tried to make the beer as it used to be. Currently brewed in Rochester. The summer beer they put out this year was also very, very good.

Archived