Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Katia tracking and discussion thread

Damage In Tolland

ITs

im going to start banning people for saying he/she regarding a tropical system

Katia is a smoking hot Russian chick who works under cover and under covers, please do not ruin our fantasy. She is a female name, it's is not. If so the NHC would name them Storm, Fork, Balls, weenie, or a non gender specific item.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you aren't...you were using the slang in an adjectival form which I've never seen used...and doesn't seem to have support. Do you know for a fact that the proper "lush" cannot be used to describe a person? Maybe it's atypical...and clumsy...but it doesn't have to be wrong by the rules.

It's just bad writing, dude. Sorry. :lol:

I want to grab my wifes luxuriant foliage right now. She's mowing the lawn though....ha ha

back on topic regarding the fish storm?

Makes me think of "stroke the fury wall" in Get Him to the Greek.

Luxuriant foliage went out of style when the Brazilian became popular.

EDIT: Admins, only took 3 tries for that post to work in IE9. First two times dumped back to the forum homepage.

Good points, but I still think most people misuse analogs. I don't disagree that there is some use but how much is certainly up for debate. If we had 10,000 years of analogs I might feel a bit different, though knowing how people operate in these places I'd guess many would still run toward the analogs that support their argument whether or not they are legit.

Well I agree with that. Most people also misuse model guidance too...I think a lot of people can read model guidance, but don't really know how to use it very well. Especially at lead times greater than 72 hours. That's the time frame where some correct application of analog patterns might be useful.

Katia is a smoking hot Russian chick who works under cover and under covers, please do not ruin our fantasy. She is a female name, it's is not. If so the NHC would name them Storm, Fork, Balls, weenie, or a non gender specific item.

This thread already has way too much stupid grammar debate. But in short I'm right.. yet I doubt that will change anything.

Well I agree with that. Most people also misuse model guidance too...I think a lot of people can read model guidance, but don't really know how to use it very well. Especially at lead times greater than 72 hours. That's the time frame where some correct application of analog patterns might be useful.

Yes, that makes sense.I like climo! (yeah analogs are not climo, but still).

Thank you, OSU.

Don't forget "opulent". Lush is a dandy word to describe my wife's bottom.

And Mrs. Vim Toot is thrilled that I think it's so.

Vim Toot!

Why are you writing about how much you like your wife's butt in a weather discussion? Next are you going to tell us how you touch it and so on? Wrong forum, dude!

I'd be happy to watch the interaction between anyone from southern CA meeting anyone from far northern ME

toot and hurricanejosh is extra points

I ran seismographic research ships out of Port Hueneme and San Pedro back in the very early eighties.

I've met more than a few southern Californians.

All of them easy and none of them a challenge.

In a word, vapid. But I was kind to them and always kissed them goodbye in the morning.

I knew no California boys.

Vim Toot!

This thread already has way too much stupid grammar debate. But in short I'm right.. yet I doubt that will change anything.

Agreed....enough with the in-depth analysis of the usage of the word lush in the english language. Debating grammar on a weather/science board is like debating sports on a fashion forum.

Yes, that makes sense.I like climo! (yeah analogs are not climo, but still).

In a sense, analogs are what makes our climo. When Wes talks about where the 500mb low needs to track or the 850mb low needs to track for DC to get heavy snow, its based on past results of storms.

But I agree analogs are dangerous to use if you have people interpreting them incorrectly or you do not explain the usage of them well to less informed posters.

Look at the far East Japan, interesting tracks on the dual cyclones, perhaps hints on the East Coast? One thing for certain SNE folks, get the wooleys out, fall enters with bang in ten days. Look for the AO and NAO to plunge. Today is the first day in a week the trees aremoving in the wind here, kind of nervous with all the cracked trees around my hood.

Hunters in the region will have to be wary. Lots of limbs and tops of broken trees hung up in the lush canopy. As for the cool air, well bring it baby. My next purchase will be a wood stove and, combined with a generator, we will be good to go. Going to cut my heating oil bill way down this year, as long as I can keep our teenagers' showers to under 15 minutes!

Leaves are dying and falling quickly here. Can hear the critters noisly walking over the lush leaf cover in the woods at night.

Ginx. Just heard from my wife who is overnighting with her parents and our youngest in Newport. The sun is out for the Irish festival, the beer is cold, and the lassies are lush (a little phone tease from my wife, as she knows I am partial to lush Irish bottoms). Newport is a rare place that is great year round. If you know the right places, you can get around the nouveaux riche. Any words on the crowds in Woodstock? Hope they do well.

Oops...was writing this post while the word went out to stop using the word "lush"...my bad

Wes makes better use of analogs than any I have read, just brilliant.

Well, I said most.. not all. Just because everyone has access to old tracks etc doesn't mean they should use them to try to figure out what's going on. I think Will makes an important point about the upper air and that's not necessarily what many think about when they think analogs.

Hunters in the region will have to be wary. Lots of limbs and tops of broken trees hung up in the lush canopy. As for the cool air, well bring it baby. My next purchase will be a wood stove and, combined with a generator, we will be good to go. Going to cut my heating oil bill way down this year, as long as I can keep our teenagers' showers to under 15 minutes!

Leaves are dying and falling quickly here. Can hear the critters noisly walking over the lush leaf cover in the woods at night.

Ginx. Just heard from my wife who is overnighting with her parents and our youngest in Newport. The sun is out for the Irish festival, the beer is cold, and the lassies are lush (a little phone tease from my wife, as she knows I am partial to lush Irish bottoms). Newport is a rare place that is great year round. If you know the right places, you can get around the nouveaux riche. Any words on the crowds in Woodstock? Hope they do well.

Cut down a widow maker this AM, yikes that was hairy. My older Bro lives in Newport, have not had anytime for the fair. I have propane heat so all set.

Cut down a widow maker this AM, yikes that was hairy. My older Bro lives in Newport, have not had anytime for the fair. I have propane heat so all set.

My cousin gets married next weekend in an outdoor ceremony in Pomfret. I'm sure the bride's family will be sweating this week of wet weather and the uncertainties of Katia.

General question to anyone, if Katia were to impact SNE (hypothetically), what is the general timing of her arrival? Thanks.

Archived