• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
The SNE OBS Thread

ski MRG

Very nice. :) Unfortunately this place is all blown to hell and not too idyllic looking now, but I'll post a few pics from before the winds ravaged it. Crazy to think those bands jumped the Hudson Valley essentially and buried the Berkshires.

A few pics from the distant interior. Even valley towns like Lee have done well. 9+" @ 2k. Still have flakes flying. Constant snow of varying intensity since Sunday. It' beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I threw a lot of stuff that I pick up cheap etc. in that general area... Scotch Pine row close up ...one of about 10 that I dug up at my cousin's house in Allegany County, NY. Also Norway Spruces, some Austrian Pines....

21F here and wind is strong.

Nice Rick, those windbreaks really do work. Always love seeing the pines near an old house. Smart old farmers.

I threw a lot of stuff that I pick up cheap etc. in that general area... Scotch Pine row close up ...one of about 10 that I dug up at my cousin's house in Allegany County, NY. Also Norway Spruces, some Austrian Pines....

21F here and wind is strong.

Rick, looks like the band is regenerating to your SW and maybe drifting north toward you. Hope so, Maybe more for both of us.

Yes I see what you mean. Aiming for southwest Albany County now rather than the nw corner where I am, but I'll be willing it to shift north. LOL

Earlier today it imploded and gave way to lots of multi band spray. Those can never get to me with any intensity....need a more consolidated band.

Rick, looks like the band is regenerating to your SW and maybe drifting north toward you. Hope so, Maybe more for both of us.

17/9, a flurry. Nice day of skiing, 16" new snow underfoot. All this while the weenies wept "There'll be no Winter, waa waa waaa.' Wrong, just wrong.

Yeah, no winter here, there's always winter for you. Let me continue to wah wah wah please.

A tropical 27.1 for me now.

Archived