Newest Member
    Dump Trump
The SNE OBS Thread

ski MRG

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High of 22.8F

Hopefulyl some snow tomorrow...enough for measurable and whiten things up. At least most guidance is back to giving us measurable.

How many areas fell below 10F last night/this morning. When I went to be it was 15.2F after holding steady for several hours. Winds died and I got to 7.5F or something

High of 21.4F here ..... brrrrrrr

LOL

for this system there appears few questions left...but some are of monumental proportions for the at risk areas.

I think the further SW one gets in SNE the better potential they have ....save from the immediate S ct coast.

if i was sitting high atop the NW connecticut border i would still have a ton of hope for this thing.

the southern piece of energy is going to throw a F'N party and IMO bomb ......further S and explosive the better i think. Western CT... has a far better shot than ORH in this scenario with a system running S-N or even possibly SSE-NNW. Longitude seems a much more valuable commodity than latitude with this thing...

If i could draw a line from NW CT to Logan's house just west of the HV i think they are very much in the game for a heavy duty blitzing of S N O W.

Here's hoping the models keep things interesting for the above mentioned areas for the next 48 hours. gonna be interesting to see where the negative tilt shows up on this trough.

Pete that is a beautiful picture, looks like a great place to chill out.

I took a walk at lunch. I was actually looking for tracks (hunters). I've seen a few trucks parked down the road and just wanted to make sure nobody has been trespassing on the land. It would be a perfect spot to hunt as the deer seem to move in through there at dawn/dusk.

Didn't find anything but deer tracks and one set of bobcat tracks. It's a cool little hollow.

Archived